Down With you: My first original...

Started by waynesan76, February 11, 2008, 01:37:22 AM

waynesan76

Down With You
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Please let me know if you like it. I created all the music for this song, but the drums are on a machine :(

Pedro

Groovie guitar riff!

The recording: The first thing I notice is that it has a good low end but lacks some mids and highs. You should put some more rhythm guitar, the chord riff is very cool, I would like to hear it louder.
Also, your vocals could use a little compression. Do some double vocals to make them stand up in the song.

The song: Its pretty groovie, I like the guitars. I would say the structure is very solid. You should work on your singing, in the high notes you are a bit out of tune.

It's pretty good for your first original song! Keep it up and thanks a lot for sharing.

waynesan76

Thanks bro! Yeah, I've been suffering from a cold for over a month now, so the vocals probably wont get any better anytime soon. Maybe I'll hire a singer. I was working on a version of "before you accuse me" and my 4 year old daughter unexpectedly chimed in on the chorus one day. Maybe I can enlist her talents! Thanks for the tips, I'll give it another shot next Sunday.

beleg

cool riff, did you ever re-record?