Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Another one of my hero's bites the dust. I hope they play Woodchoppers Ball at his funeral. Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

steelguitar

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

Farrell Jackson

Oh man what a shame...... Alvin Lee was a great guitarist. I can still see his image and his lightening guitar licks on the Woodstock Documentary big screen. My song "It Was A Trip" was written about an event that happened at a 10 Years After concert I attended in 1969. He will be missed...RIP Alvin.......

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

64Guitars

Damn! That's sad news. I feel fortunate to have seen Alvin Lee with Ten Years After in 1972 in Toronto. They were great. Also performing at the same concert were The Edgar Winter Group and Peter Frampton (with Frampton's Camel). Ticket price was $5.50. Ah, the good old days, when you could see three great bands for a realistic price. Now, sadly, concerts are only for the wealthy. Back in 1972, that $5.50 was about the cost of an album. So today's ticket prices aren't the result of inflation, they're purely due to greed. If it was only inflation, we'd still be able to see three great bands for the cost of an album, which is about $20, I think (haven't bought one in ages).

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

pjd1

That is sad news , bluest blue was my fave , such and incredible guitar player, he had the lot .

RIP Alvin Lee
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Redler

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

AndyR

Sad. First gig I went to was Alvin Lee and Ten Years Later, a three-piece outfit he had at the time, "10 years after Ten Years After".

Also saw the original Ten Years After a couple of years later at a Reading Festival (I think it was X years anniversary of The Marquee that year).
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Pine

His website and all the news releases said he died from "complications from routine surgery"....do any of you guys over there in The Isles know anything more specific? He was scheculed to do a gig with Johnny Winter in Paris just next month.

Pine
recorder
Boss BR-1200