"Dissolved" a Geir & Jarle original

Started by Geir, February 24, 2013, 09:04:14 AM

Redler

WooooW!!! This is epic!! This is prog rock on its best!! Loved the tempo changes and even "genre changes". Fantastic performin from both of you!! Jarle, you're fantastic DRUMMER!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Son-of-a-bitch.........................guys................damn.................you two together are a supergroup......a mighty oak of a supergroup..........wide.......tall......deep.......Bravo.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Hook

Quote from: Bluesberry on February 25, 2013, 06:20:42 AMSon-of-a-bitch.........................guys................damn.................you two together are a supergroup......a mighty oak of a supergroup..........wide.......tall......deep.......Bravo.

Yes my friends this is extraordinary! The time changes were stellar, the style changes were ingenious, the key changes were clever and captivating, the lyrics were ...."hand in hand with God I left the road and dissolved" 
Quote from: Bluesberry on February 25, 2013, 06:20:42 AMSon-of-a-bitch...................................wide.......tall......deep.......

Love this my brother brothers!
Epic on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

kenny mac

This is an epic of a song guys ,soooooooooo much work has went into it,it's like a mini opera,and a cool story to boot,Im with flash on this one,I could listen to it for hours,well done to the talented brothers once again,another gem.

scratchy

flip guys! this is incredible. i have never been a big fan of prog  (much to tim's horror) but this may just have converted me. i am so impressed by this musical journey of yours and how perfectly its disparate elements knit together. such musical intelligence! rock on brothers!

DeificDave

First class, love this, epic stuff, so very well structured. I like the prog music you are producing, I hope there is more to come.  I could easily listen to a 10 minute piece of this kind of music. Prog rock on!
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos

Tangled Wires

I think everything has already been said on this already, its a bloody amazing piece of work.

The different sections are tied together beautifully and seamlessly, an even more impressive feat when considering the fact that the genres of music and time signatures are changing constantly throughout.

Its is genius to even think this up........it is outrageous talent to pull it off!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gnasty

Quote from: 64Guitars on February 24, 2013, 01:50:35 PM[error: gif image
We're not worthy!

It`s all been said! Song of the year and decade!

Just Most Excellent and i bow to the Viking brother gods!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Farrell Jackson

Fantastic bit of prog rock fellas! You have found my weakness....I'll be listening to this many times.

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Rata-tat-tat

Listened to this one yesterday. Man you guys are on fire. I cannot imagine how this one was conjured up. It would take many beers and lots of redo's for me to pull something of this magnitude. Let's hear it for the Viking Bro's... HERE HERE. Don't stop here fellas. Go to the cabin every weekend.... Heck... go after work... anytime there is some spare time... you should be at the cabin... If there are any doctors left on SC I'm sure they would agree and write you a prescription. Skip work... go to the cabin... go to the cabin!!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02