With Mum Again - AndyR Original

Started by AndyR, February 24, 2013, 05:42:32 AM

AndyR

Well, I should be getting a camera thingy in the next few days - and the youtube channel's all set up (not that I understand half of what it's telling me) - so you never know, this one might be an early candidate for a "live version" (mainly because I still "know" it for performing at the moment).
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Geir

Quote from: AndyR on February 28, 2013, 12:02:23 PMWell, I should be getting a camera thingy in the next few days - and the youtube channel's all set up (not that I understand half of what it's telling me) - so you never know, this one might be an early candidate for a "live version" (mainly because I still "know" it for performing at the moment).
EXCELLENT!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

chapperz66

Splendid.  Absolutely splendid.

A very short response but everybody else has already said it far more eloquently than I could.

Greeny

Cor, what a cracker! Such fine, fine songwriting, playing and singing. Damn near perfect. And I love the depth and emotion you put across throughout. Oh, and that chord change before the 'cousin jane' bit is outstanding... as is that jazzy ending (far too good!!!!!). Brilliant.

Groundy

Andy, I don't know how I have missed this beauty for so long, It is fantastic, :)
Really well done.

OTD Bump.

Alex.

%)!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs