Finally its finished the Rpm album No thanks Thetworegs

Started by thetworegs, February 21, 2013, 03:56:46 PM

thetworegs

Here it is.... Reg's Rock opera....."NO THANKS"..... it's free so you have nothing to loose but time....It can be found here   http://alonetone.com/thetworegs/playlists/no-thanks-rpm-challenge-2013 i hope you enjoy............

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

T.C. Elliott

I grabbed em. Only listened to partial of one track but it sounds good. Vocals clear, good guitar.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

AndyR

Nice one... I'll be on it first thing tomorrow I hope - got a bass part to figure out right now...

I've already heard half of it, but I wanna hear it all in order... I wonder if the missus will let me put it on as "Saturday Morning In Bed Music"? :D
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

AndyR

Well, we just listened to it as "Sunday Morning in Bed Music" instead...

Masterpiece.

Well done.  VERY well done.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

danieldesete

I'm downloading the whole opera, Reg your CD will be sitting on the shelf somewhere between Pink Floyd ans Rolling Stones, it should be the same thing in every record store.
daniel
hou hou ha ha

Geir

Finally got time to listen to this last night. And WOW !! Very well done indeed. Love the diversity of it, and so many good songs ...

WOW !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Tangled Wires

Listened to a few tracks late last night...you are a rich vein of form that's for sure and will be giving the remaining song a whirl this week.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

thetworegs

Thanks all for taking the time out to have a listen i'm quite proud of this years attempt....i've been working away on this idea of Regs shitzo alcoholic  life turning it  into a Rock opera  come musical since i started to record 3 years or so a go and i think the actual idea is getting close to finally getting done...So keep your ears open...because the definitive version  is on its way although...... it may take a while.....it's coming .....

If Life is a dream then use your imagination