I'm a Gnome by Haltia (video added on 29th aug 2013)

Started by Redler, February 18, 2013, 12:56:26 AM

Geir

I'm still a fan !!

Still an amazing song and now with a great video too.

Brilliant Kari.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Hilary

Just stunning - the icing on the cake is Paivi's wonderful vocal and your production - the vid really suits the song too. I hope you get lots of views.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Jarle

recorder
Boss BR-800

maxit

well bumped, cause I missed this piece the first time around. the magic always catches me and you know how to evocate for sure!
recorder
Audacity

thetworegs

Missed this too...great bump.....beautiful vocal and ambience.....loved the video too....fantastic...love it and other superlatives ....pie pod bound

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

andy casson

OTD bump - and incredible Kari and Paivi! Loved this! Great video as well! Bravo
Andy

Redler

haltia - radio
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Radio (banner image missing)

Shameless bump.

This song was on the air on Radio Finlandia last week! They are looking for new Finnish artists and I sent the link of our Mikseri site http://www.mikseri.net/artists/haltia.147594.php

The host of the show emailed back to me and told that I'm a Gnome sounded "different and mystical..we are gonna play it in the show".

The radio station is located in Costa Del Sol, Spain where's quite wide Finnish community. It's a commercial radio station and via net radio it can be listened worldwide, naturally. Average listeners 60 000 per week.

The clip with speech and the song is on the player. Here's the entire show, our part begins at 8:55
http://www.radiofinlandia.net/index.php/max-and-the-ducks-show.html

Translation:
"For next we've a bit 'different music' by Haltia - Päivi and Kari. The are inspired by nature and mystics..." The song I'm a Gnome sounded fine and mystical and it was great hear it today.Here we go...Haltia.."
------song----

"This was Haltia and I must say here was pretty psychedelic groove..." "yes a bit 60's/70's vibe and it is nice to hear something outside of main stream"

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80