(Not) Just for Geir - video extract of "If We're Dancing"

Started by AndyR, February 17, 2013, 05:52:12 AM

Gnasty

Oh yeah!! Great to see you live Andy..I love how express yourself.

That`s what it`s all about. I like to see character live.

Excellent and can`t wait to hear the rest of the song  :)

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Hilary

Oh lovely Andy - had to watch with my eyes closed though as it was just for Geir! (it's actually really difficult to record yourself like that without feeling very self conscious)

I've got a Zoom (the same as Rob) and I'm having nothing but trouble with it. First gig, the batteries ran out. Second gig, new batteries, still wouldn't work. Third gig, sound great on first few songs and then the auto sound thing went down and low volume on the rest. Fourth gig the memory ran out on the card - you get the picture, yes we see.

Also it records on .mov and now I can't edit the damn thing unless it's in the software it comes with, which is very basic because it needs converting to another format which I haven't yet managed to successfully do.

If all you want to do is record 1 song and upload it to Youtube it's fine as the sound is really good but otherwise I would steer clear.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Greeny

Too short! Great to see your mega-talent at work, and I see what you mean about Rory G (which is no bad thing, is it!). It's always interesting to see songcrafters who are so familiar to your ears expressing their songs visually too. A fine head of hair you have, lol (unlike the rest of us receding baldies... ha ha).

henwrench

Wicked!! I love to see Songcrafters in action. Great song too!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

64Guitars

Quote from: Hilary on February 17, 2013, 08:36:42 AMyou get the picture, yes we see.

Was that when you fell for the leader of the pack?  ;)

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Kenny B

This is excellent.  What it's all about. Cool performance ... DIG IT!!!

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

kenny mac

I like this post,seeing songcrafters live at work is pretty cool,there should be a page /thread dedicated to this sort of thing,nice work dude.

Redler

Great live performance, Andy! It is a pleasure to see a Songcrafter playing and singing live material! Wow!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

bruno

great performance Andy. But why so sad prior to the final chord  ;D ;D ;D