Describe your music in 5 words

Started by Hilary, February 14, 2013, 04:30:58 AM

Hilary

If you were asked to describe your music in 5 words, what words would you use?

Mine are
Funny, quirky, original, minimal and me
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Greeny

amateur malcontented eclectic emotional tomfoolery

Hilary

Quote from: Greeny on February 14, 2013, 06:46:29 AMamateur malcontented eclectic emotional tomfoolery

oh come on, I'm being serious - I got asked this question today and it got me thinking . . .
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Greeny

p.s. this reminds me of that (long-winded) joke where a guy in a bar says to his 3 friends "there's this girl in the backroom who'll do whatever you want for £5, but you have to tell her what it is in 3 words...". So (predictably) the first one goes in and says 'suck my c*ck', the second one says "sit on this", and the final one says.... "Anything I want...in three words? Hm... Ok... Paint My House".

Hilary

Quote from: Greeny on February 14, 2013, 06:52:53 AMp.s. this reminds me of that (long-winded) joke where a guy in a bar says to his 3 friends "there's this girl in the backroom who'll do whatever you want for £5, but you have to tell her what it is in 3 words...". So (predictably) the first one goes in and says 'suck my c*ck', the second one says "sit on this", and the final one says.... "Anything I want...in three words? Hm... Ok... Paint My House".

ha ha, mine would be - clean the oven!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Greeny

Quote from: Hilary on February 14, 2013, 06:51:35 AM
Quote from: Greeny on February 14, 2013, 06:46:29 AMamateur malcontented eclectic emotional tomfoolery

oh come on, I'm being serious - I got asked this question today and it got me thinking . . .

This is me being totally serious! Seriously! This is how I see my music. All those words are true!

Hilary

Quote from: Greeny on February 14, 2013, 06:54:52 AM
Quote from: Hilary on February 14, 2013, 06:51:35 AM

This is me being totally serious! Seriously! This is how I see my music. All those words are true!

well it's not how I see it - Sir Greeny  ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

lazy as in  i go for easy chords n stuff and cannea be bothered learning to play an instrument properly.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann