'One Guitar and a Suitcase'

Started by Greeny, February 12, 2009, 07:58:57 AM

Greeny

Quote from: des0free on February 14, 2011, 10:44:10 PMI wonder if a pro studio recording of you would sound a lot better, or only slightly better?

The thought of a 'real' studio scares me on so many levels. A big part of the fun for me is being able to mix and produce my own songs, which I can do on the MBR. I'm sure the sound quality would be far superior in a proper studio with a proper sound engineer etc, but the personal satisfaction would be a lot less. And it wouldn't change the songs themselves. I love my MBR so much it hurts! Lol

Can't believe I hadn't replied to this, yet another senior moment. Nice country feel and it actually reminded me of when I was on the road. Great bump................Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Ted

My first time hearing this. It still sounds very fresh, Greeny.

OTD Bump
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Lurker

It's my first chance to listen in too long, and I land on this gem. Thank you Ted for bumping it. This is my first time hearing it.

What a great song. The lyric is so poignant. The production is raw and brilliant. This is like one of those deep tracks that a DJ would find and turn into a hit. Those days are so gone, but the songs still exist.

Tim, I'm a fan.

StephenM

Quote from: The Reverend 48 on February 12, 2009, 09:13:33 AMGreeny you are amazing...I almost can't believe such a complex well balanced sound can come out of a little box..You really are a master of the BR...
Oh by the way the songs pretty good too ;)

I have always thought this about Tim as well.  Of course it has only been about 3.5 years for me now though.
hadn't heard this one, although I probably have heard about 200 of Tim's songs... so I would say that makes me a fan eh?

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner