'One Guitar and a Suitcase'

Started by Greeny, February 12, 2009, 07:58:57 AM

Greeny

Quote from: 89strat on February 12, 2009, 02:49:20 PMWhat drums did you use for this--from the Micro or ?

It's all done on the BR...  :)

Thanks everyone for the kind words... you know you're only encouraging me to do more though, don't you...?!  :D :D :D

lg

Well please do more!
I for one who waits anxiously and patiently, everyday checking for another...
LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Douglas

What a great song! It's amazing what you can do with this small Micro BR. I really like this relaxed tune that this song has... just perfect.

Kody

Whoa!?~ I must have missed this one!!  I really really really like it!!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

OsCKilO

Missed this one too......

How many great songs can one man write!
 ;D :o
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

The Reverend 48

Well bumped ...one of my all time favourites! 8) 8) 8)

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

AndyR

Nice bump - not heard this before.

I rather like it. It highlights an area that I'd suspected might be lurking under the Greeny sound I'm more familiar with. There's a definite Ronnie Lane thing going on here - my old drummer from years ago would be keen on hearing this.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

tom r

A really lovely song. its already been said but you do get a superb sound from the BR. You must have too much time on your hands :-)

T
p.s. where do i get a wonky tonk from?
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

des0free

I like the change in style from your usual, mastered instantly, and right up my alley.  You really have been pulling musical rabbits out of hats.  Hard to believe this is only 4 tracks.  I guess you put vocals and one guitar on one track though - takes talent there!  Sounds so full.

People always make a lot of comments about how great you make the MBR sound.  I'm pretty sure one of my first posts on the site was expressing amazement about that.  But I guess that just shows that the single most important factor is how well played and sung what is coming into the box is in the first place.  And you've got most people beat in that department.  I wonder if a pro studio recording of you would sound a lot better, or only slightly better?
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR