Name That Effin Tune

Started by Rata-tat-tat, January 25, 2013, 09:48:08 PM

cuthbert

Found it:
https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?topic=3896.0

If I had my druthers, I'd have mixed the autoharp levels up higher - and probably have double-tracked it. I was in awe of Tim's song, and was still a newb here at Songcrafters. I'm not as new as I used to be, but I'm still in awe of it (and of many more Greeny songs).

I'll update the link I posted in Greeny's original post.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Geir

Quote from: Mike_S on January 06, 2021, 06:25:13 AM
Quote from: Greeny on January 06, 2021, 03:23:47 AMI don't think I recognise that. Sounds like Thin Lizzy covering Sweet, lol.

Hehe... that's a decent description!

I have no clue. Big meaty riffing. If I had to have a really wild guess I would go either Farrell or Geir?
I take that as a big complement:)

This game is fun

And yeah. The next one was obviously Greeny ;)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

StephenM

Quote from: cuthbert on January 08, 2021, 11:22:50 AM
Quote from: StephenM on January 08, 2021, 05:35:38 AMthat would be "Love Me In Obscurity" by Greeny...... took me a while to find it.. 

https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?topic=3884.msg42555#msg42555

Dang, I really thought this one would be a toughie! Okay - your turn to post one, Stephen.

Quote from: StephenM on January 08, 2021, 05:35:38 AMWhere is your Autoharp arrangement gone?  It says page not found when clicked on....

Hmm - will see if I can track it down.

Cuthbert....it was hard...but when i played it... after about 10 times I said...I think that sounds like Greeny.... and I am such a dit that I went through every one of his song by song until I found it...and there was at least 5 tmes when I had to click back again because I was wondering ...maybe that is it... so you hid it well...but I did kind of know after hearing alot of Tim's stuff it had to be his...ok... I'll make one up

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

StephenM

name that effin tune 21
Time:
0:00
Volume:
OK here it is....name that effin tune

here is a hint...their songcrafter handle contains the name of an animal that appears in "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24

64Guitars

I think we'll need another clue.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

StephenM

I actually bumped the song about a week ago and it's on page 1.... and the persongs SC name has an animal name in it and it has 3 other letters that rhymes with it...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24

T.C. Elliott

Well you made it pretty easy with both of those clues. I almost recognized the song just from the playing but it didn't click until I went and looked at the songs page.

Rata-tat-tat - Life By The Drop
https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?topic=4136.0
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

StephenM

Quote from: T.C. Elliott on January 15, 2021, 06:03:57 AMWell you made it pretty easy with both of those clues. I almost recognized the song just from the playing but it didn't click until I went and looked at the songs page.

Rata-tat-tat - Life By The Drop
https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?topic=4136.0

ok...correct... and like anything else in life...its hard when you don't know and easy when you do...
so here is your "trophy"   !@001

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24

Rata-tat-tat

Well... well ... well... I popped I. For a bit and notice this game had been dug out of the archives... glad to see you super heros still going at it. I may be getting a studio soon! I really miss coming here and sharing my creations. I've just been concentrating a little more on my career and I believe all of my hard work is gonna pay off! I'll be back!!!! Cheers!!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02