Greeny's latest album can be downloaded for free at SoundCloud

Started by Greeny, January 25, 2013, 05:47:11 AM

cuthbert

Thanks for posting this, Tim...going to get some listens and comments from me!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Hilary

Quote from: Greeny on January 25, 2013, 09:09:28 AM
Quote from: Hilary on January 25, 2013, 08:59:12 AMG-Nug what a cutie - love the track and my son loves it too (I'm guessing they are about the same age) - downloaded onto 2 ipods :)

Ha ha! Thanks! He's 12. He's not really into rap, but we though it would be an interesting mash-up. He co-wrote it with me too.

oh mine's 9 (he's not going to be best pleased I thought he was 9/10 is he!)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

steelguitar

Cool!!!
I got it and everything works well : a lot of excellent songs of you, as usual!!!
I will listen to all of it attentively !!!
Love the "britpop" sound you have!! ;-)

Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

Oldrottenhead

LISTENING BUT HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THE FECKER. OOPS CAPLOCKS BEEN PLAYING  medal of honor again oh dear.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hilary

Quote from: oldrottenhead on January 25, 2013, 02:46:14 PMLISTENING BUT HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THE FECKER. OOPS CAPLOCKS BEEN PLAYING  medal of honor again oh dear.

on the far right of each song there's an arrow that points to the right - click on that and it will take you to the individual song. At that point there's a download button at the top of the song, 3rd from the left - enjoy!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça