animated gif avatar?

Started by hardlock, February 11, 2009, 02:09:56 PM

Greeny

This one makes me me feel sick... some kind of weird motion nausea....

Bro

Quote from: 64Guitars on March 02, 2009, 04:20:30 PMIs it just me, or does anyone else think that animated avatars should not be allowed?

I'd enjoy seeing more of the music-related animated gifs such as those above here in the Off-topic forum, but I don't want to see them as avatars in every forum and topic.

Could not agree more, im sick of all those web sites filled with annoying animated avatar gif's kind'a things!

Please people!! Do not make MicroRecorders one of them!  :)

If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

Rata-tat-tat

Wow... Hey guys... I haven't really put much thought into this other than I downloaded from an AVATAR site ... not sure where. I copied and pasted no problems. Don't want to annoy so I will come up with something a little more creative. Sorry don't have anything inspiring to add on this subject. BTW... I need to come up with a better screen name... I was thinking ICEBACK... Don't want to offend anyone. But it made me laugh seeing as how I'm a "Redneck Immagrant" to the great state of Alaska. Maybe throw my band POWERTRIP logo up. What do ya think??? I'm having a bit of an Identity Crisis now. LOL

V/R

Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Rata-tat-tat

Thought I would add this to this trhread... In case any of you wandered about this pic. This was a first attempt at putting together some art for my band Powetrip together. I used Adobe Photoshop Elements. Pretty awesome program for the $$$. Has a bit of a learning curve but if you are familiar with any editing software it provides much of the same as those already out there. You can create your own fonts "Which I have used here". Gives you the flexibilty to edit individual layers and adjust on the fly. Nice... anyhow I enjoy working with it... might be worth trying out for some of you that want to do some creative artwork for your Demos, CD's. Hope this helps.

V/R

Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Kody

Alaska!? A friend of mine just moved to Nome from a small town in Nebraska~ From cornfields and cattle to no sun and dog races :D :D :D I heard a gallon of milk is like $10 up there!? I was wandering since you're a redneck, where were you from?

Anyway, cool graphic you have there~ what did that software run? Very interesting.......
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: Kody on March 22, 2009, 11:42:10 PMAlaska!? A friend of mine just moved to Nome from a small town in Nebraska~ From cornfields and cattle to no sun and dog races :D :D :D I heard a gallon of milk is like $10 up there!? I was wandering since you're a redneck, where were you from?

Anyway, cool graphic you have there~ what did that software run? Very interesting.......

Kody...I was born and raised in a small town in Missouri "Monroe City". I joined the military and travelled the world. I ended up in Alaska... I love it here; however, the winters are getting longer , colder and darker every year for me. Yes... if you get out to "Rural" Alaska it can get very expensive... It's not too bad where I'm at... The economy is comparative to that of Hawaii.

You can get the software under $100.00 US in most places. Here's a link to amazon... gives you a little more detail

http://tryit.adobe.com/us/photoshopelements/?sdid=EFOQX

V/R

Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Kody

Cool man~thanks for the link!!

Here's an animated gif that is music realated~~
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Kody

Oh man....here's another one ;D

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

Wiley

I haven't even posted an avatar.  Can't think of anything neat.  Oh well maybe someday.

64Guitars

Quote from: wiley on March 30, 2009, 06:19:38 PMI haven't even posted an avatar.  Can't think of anything neat.  Oh well maybe someday.

Click on PROFILE in the main menu up top, then click "Forum Profile Information". There are a whole bunch of Personalized Pictures you can scroll through (including a Gibson Les Paul Bass). Perhaps any of these stock pictures would be better than none at all?

Or maybe you might like one of these:

http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&sa=1&q=wile+e+coyote&btnG=Search+Images

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website