zeny pred tebou (all women before you)

Started by #gpmproject, January 17, 2013, 12:33:18 PM

#gpmproject

zeny pred tebou
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi Legends ;D

On Tuesday I had a time, for my music, because I was off work - old holiday - unfortunately, last  days.., so I went upstairs to my home recording studio and launched some works on my new tracks. Very long time, I'm dreaming about returning back to my roots, back to the 90's - most happiest times in my life.

After two hours of recording I've finished this track. BTW, for guitars recording I'm using now native instruments product called guitar rig 5 pro, which is absolutely amazing piece of virtual instruments. Just plug your guitar in to your PC - via interface, start up Guitar Rig, and choose your sound. Too many possibilities and choices and settings. I love that. And today I paid for iZotope Alloy 2 which is fantastic software for mixing - not mastering, as you can hear in my latest song

so here it is:

And some translation

All women before you
are lost somewhere in the rain
unbreakable happy ends
It's very hard to following you

Today you're laying naked
in my bedroom
with unbeatable soul
Some glasses of wine on the table
scarfs in men's souls

Refrain:

I've builded my own
stairway to heaven
and now all gates to the hell
are now open for me..

Facemask93

Hey Lubo , this is a fine song my friend , guitar rig 5 sounds amazing , you have a good sound

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

#gpmproject

thank you guys....

I'm back at home from work, after I've posted this song! I went to the work @ 9:00 pm, but when I've started my car, dashboard computer said, passenger door open, alarm issue - check your car now. Somebody have tried to brake door on my volvo and than neighbour's wife told me, that somebody was walking around my house - while I was at home. Nothing happened, but I'm on permanent night shifts and my girlfriend is all night alone at home...so I've spoken to my boss and he send me home, to be with her...unpaid day, but still better than be all night in depressive mood and scared about her safety...world makes me sick, some people are f***ing stupid motherf***ers! What can I say to police officers...somebody tried...but nothing happened? I'll be wasting their time for nothing...

right time to change my shift pattern, and be with my Zuzana every night...

#gpmproject

james:-) I really love your posts - no idea what your words means... except "great rocker"....google translator doesn't working with that...poor, poor google...

Greeny

Great tones... a lovely 'crunch' on those chords. And a lovely, melodic song. Excellent arrangement / mix too. Cool!

Geir

Cool rocker Lubo.

Sorry to her abort your trosbekjennelse. Hope you Get a chanche to chanche your working schedule.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

lol "braw tell yer maw" is high praise in scottish dialect. roughly translates as "excellent, tell your mother" lol.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

#gpmproject

I remember when I came first time in to the UK and I heard scottish accent in my mobile phone, I had some job opportunity in Glasgow and that guy on other side spoken to me in scottish accent...I was listen to him abou 15 minutes and than I asked him if he's from China:-) exactly I didn't get that job...but I was in Scottland few times and this place is one of the most beautiful place in whole world... It looks like place where I was born, mountains, national parks, and amazing people - very friendly...I hope, that this year I'll go there for another trip...

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely