"Hand In Hand" - new original song!

Started by olafgoesraawr, January 13, 2013, 02:53:20 PM

olafgoesraawr

Again, thanks so much for all your feedback, it's very encouraging :)

Would you recommend any decent microphones under £100?
Acoustic/indie folk singer-songwriter, 17, London, UK.

Married to music.

Youtube - www.youtube.com/olafgoesraawr
Twitter - @olafstando
Facebook - Olaf Stando
Email - olafgoesraawr@gmail.com

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: olafgoesraawr on January 15, 2013, 11:42:53 AMAgain, thanks so much for all your feedback, it's very encouraging :)

Would you recommend any decent microphones under £100?

For vox I would suggest an SM 58....

If your trying to capture guitar plus vox (Live setting)... I would suggest a stereo condensor... I used Behringer C2's for my drums... but I still didn't achieve the sound I would ultimately like to have... but it got me close. I picked up a stereo pair with 2 stands cheap around $100.00 US ... don't know if I would recommend for them guitar... they aren't the cleanest sounding and they require phantom power as do most condensor mic's... but if cost is an issue... I don't think you'll beat the bang for the buck... plus you get all accessories included in the package... here's a link.

http://www.americanmusical.com/Item--i-BEH-C2-LIST
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Hi Olaf, good playing and singing but loses a little in the recording. The guys on site will help you and advice you re:- equipment and technique and I do know how hard it is to get gear at such a young age. I started playing when I was 13 and I needed an electric guitar and an amp so I do sympathise. Keep playing and writing and everything comes in time.............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Greeny

This is very, very good stuff. Love the variations / twists & turns in the songwriting, and both the guitar and vocal are top notch. Some serious talent!