"Autumn Leaves" a bruno & Hook original

Started by Hook, January 09, 2013, 06:41:54 PM

Redler

A beautiful and melancholic song!! Really fantastic melody and fine job on each way! Top class collab by both of you...as always!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Facemask93

what a great collab , really enjoyed this song , well done guys

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

olafgoesraawr

This sounds really professional. Firstly, the lyrics are quite simple but really poetic at the same time, and go perfectly with this cool sort-of-jazzy vibe. Vocals are also top notch; well done!
Acoustic/indie folk singer-songwriter, 17, London, UK.

Married to music.

Youtube - www.youtube.com/olafgoesraawr
Twitter - @olafstando
Facebook - Olaf Stando
Email - olafgoesraawr@gmail.com

SwanSong

A great original a great collaboration ..well done
hats off 2 u gents. thanks for shairng loved it NEIL .!

64Guitars

Great music, Bruno. And I love Hook's lyrics and singing.

Personally, I love the autumn and winter. I hate the summer; I can't stand the heat, humidity, and bugs! There's not a bug to be seen outdoors in the winter. And I love the snow and the cool, clean air.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Geir

SICotB

oh well .....

a fab tune guys !!!

really enjoyed the listen

Quote from: 64Guitars on January 15, 2013, 03:18:19 PMGreat music, Bruno. And I love Hook's lyrics and singing.

Personally, I love the autumn and winter. I hate the summer; I can't stand the heat, humidity, and bugs! There's not a bug to be seen outdoors in the winter. And I love the snow and the cool, clean air.
ahhhhhh finally a kindred spirit ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

bruno

Quote from: Geir on January 15, 2013, 03:20:39 PMSICotB

oh well .....

a fab tune guys !!!

really enjoyed the listen

Quote from: 64Guitars on January 15, 2013, 03:18:19 PMGreat music, Bruno. And I love Hook's lyrics and singing.

ahhhhhh finally a kindred spirit ;D

Geir - you are not loosing your marbles :-) - I'd posted as an instrumental (https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=16685) - and you'd commented :-)

Hook was inspired to add lyrics, and post a whole new track - which I love, and created a whole new vibe around the track - and what lyrics!

PS - as my boiler is refusing to start, am sat in the cold wishing for some FL heat! Oh well  ;D ;D ;D

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Groundy

OTD Bump, How have I missed this for 5 years,
Top class, Bruno and Hook.
Great Collab.

Alex.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs