Messing around

Started by Bro, February 10, 2009, 01:02:45 PM

Bro

Blues.
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Really just me messing around with my acoustic guitar, playing a bit of blues..
Enjoy

If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

guitarron

i cant seem to get ithe mp3 to play

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

Sweet playing! You need some low-down delta vocals moaning about whiskey and women on it though  :D

Very cool !!!!!!

guitarron

Quote from: guitarron on February 10, 2009, 01:17:44 PMi cant seem to get ithe mp3 to play
got it-my cheap set of cans are crappin out

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

Very nice for just messing around! You should collaborate with Forte8 - he's got that low-down delta blues voice that would go great with this.

I found the level a bit low - had to put my volume up a bit compared to all the other stuff. You might want to push your input level up a bit.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bro

First of all. Thanks for the compliments everyone  :)
And the reason the volume is so low is because i was playing quite aggressively while recording,
so had to lower the input volume.
Just to, you know... keep it clean
If you loose track over a chord progression, play as fast as you possibly can. Nobody will know. Thats how they invented bebop.

64Guitars

There are two steps to properly setting your levels for a clean recording with good volume. First, you need to lower the Input Sensitivity using the -/+ buttons so that "OVER" does not appear in the display while you're playing aggressively (see page 29 and 39 of the Micro BR manual, 3rd edition). Then you should adjust the Input Level control according to the level meter as described on page 39. This will give you a clean recording with plenty of volume.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

tafka

excellent . loved every note.
don't listen to Stephan Grossman by any chance?

Tony
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Bro

Nope, never heard of him..

tafka

Well you sound like him....nice playing

Tony
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...