Lone Wolf

Started by The Reverend 48, February 10, 2009, 06:25:53 AM

Ferryman

Quote from: forte8 on February 10, 2009, 08:26:28 AMAlso I ran out of tracks ( I am not into the V1 malarky yet)
so I couldn't add a solo >:(
Could I have changed the volume on bits of the mix whilst mixing ie
change the volume of the vox in the first bit ( I think I brought the mic closer to my mouth in the second bit?
Thanks I'm not cringing as much now ;)

You can change the volume, reverb and pan position of any track while you are mastering or bouncing. Once you have started the BR mastering or bouncing, you get the display with the measure counter and timer. Press any Track button and it will display a number of screens you can scroll through with the the cursor to access the track level, reverb and pan position. Position the cursor under any track when you have the levels displayed and then press the +/- key to change the volume. Any changes you make are recorded in the bounce or master. So you could increase/decrease the volume of your lead track while you were mastering.

Using v-tracks gives you a lot of flexibility and additional power, and you are already using them because everything you record is recorded on a v-track. I posted a simple overview here:
http://microrecorders.org/community/getting-started/v-track-recording/0/

I'm sure there's more detailed help here on the site as well.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

guitarron

Quote from: dragonshade on February 10, 2009, 11:48:33 AMForte..... Dude that rocked! Why cringe??? .... sounds like I'm listening to live ZZ Top.

Guitarron... Fit so well, adds to the song big time.

How about a full collab between you guys???
sounds good to me

on this song i we need to remix from the start-bring in a tighter ending 

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

guitarron

Quote from: Witchita on February 10, 2009, 11:29:56 AMgreat playing & singing Mike.
excellent guitar solo bt Guitarron.
i added a bit.

Tony

i like your leads Witchita, the levels need slight adjusting, fade the end a little better-done

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

You can't buy a vocal tone like that, lol. Bring it up in the mix though - with confidence, because it fits the dirty rock groove perfectly. Everything about this is great - vocals and guitars. Nice work  :)

tafka

Hi Ron,
loved the "solo" sounds very ZZ to me. great tone too.
was the tone from the BR or external?
Mikes vocal is spot on too.

Tony
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

holdempok

Kick ass jams there guys. I felt like I was in a Biker Bar watching some biker chick dance on the table for her man. Then some guy grabbed her ass and all hell broke loose.
Why don't we do it on the road?

guitarron

I used my 79 hardtail strat thru the MBR
i think it was the metal core patch

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

tafka

there's a bar in town like that its called "The Hornblower"
stick your money in the juke box , close your eyes press anything and you will still like what plays.

Tony

guitarron

Quote from: holdempok on February 10, 2009, 02:02:15 PMKick ass jams there guys. I felt like I was in a Biker Bar watching some biker chick dance on the table for her man. Then some guy grabbed her ass and all hell broke loose.
thats the kind of place where they lock you in
thats when ya know your in a rough part of town

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

tafka

Hi Ron,
wow i would not take that for a Strat! it seemed to have more power.

Tony