Metal for your mutha

Started by knniggits, February 10, 2009, 04:53:04 AM

Ferryman

I didn't have any trouble downloading this either. I really like this btw, definitely very metal. Great guitar sound - good stereo feel to it. Love your comment about running out of talent @ 1:30  :D . Let's see what the rest of the gang can make of it.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Russ

This is awesome!

Metallica should have got in contact with you when they were writing St Anger.

What guitar did you use?

All the sounds came from the MBR or were you using something else?

I love this tune!

knniggits

St. Anger was indeed a pile of piss. And Fridge Magnetic isn't up to much either  :D
I'm playing a parker fly classic. Effects through a line 6 pod.
I dialed a bit of the piezo pickup in,seems to give a nice tone. I've not used the BR effects except for bass.
Thanks for your comments  ;D
He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

RevHeadRaZ

very nice tone!!! Was this a preset on the pod or ur own patch?
Cool main riff...  8)
Keep it Phat 'n' Tasty

BossMicroBRew

I agree, great tone! (and cool crunches) Really like the sound of this thing. Throw this in the collabs section and hopefully someone with a metal voice can add something awesome...unless you sing too, I dunno.

Do you have a song in the works called Metal for your Fatha?  :D ;D
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Wiley

I was having trouble downloading also.  I had internet explorer 7.   64 Guitars told me to get the browser firefox.  Haven't had a problem since.  I don't care what browser I use as long as it works.  It's also free.  I did a search and just downloaded it.
P.J.

knniggits

Both presets or off line 6's tone zone

knniggits

Ok,this is posted in the collabs section now  ;D
Vocals not my strong point  :P

godinqc

Yes very good indeed .. The guitar is very good and tone too ..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Russ

Quote from: knniggits on February 10, 2009, 04:06:59 PMI'm playing a parker fly classic. Effects through a line 6 pod.

Which outputs are you using on POD? Which POD is it?

I had the POD 2 and have used the headphone out straight into the MBR guitar input. There's a lot of bass to it though.

Just wondering what the best setup is for the POD and MBR.