Birdsong (ukulele combo)

Started by beleg, February 09, 2009, 02:41:33 PM

beleg

birdsong
Time:
0:00
Volume:
A quick collaboration  between jackofall and myself. Let us know what you think.

guitarron

nice tune-i like the crickets in the background

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman

Very nice indeed - you've certainly dispelled any of my preconceptions about the uke. The diversity of talent on this site is amazing.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

indierik

What a pretty little song this is! You guys compliment each other. And I to love the sound of the crickets. I imagine sitting in my old backyard where I grew up in Connecticut, it's a warm summer night, only this time I'm all grown up, shirt is open and I'm sipping on a cold glass of Riesling as the fire flies swirl around through the dark. If a song can give you an image like that.... then it truly is a work of art.

You guys should do more together.

erik
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Wiley

I  agree with you Erik   We rent a small trailer on a little known lake in N. Iowa.  And it sounds just like that in the summer.  Wouldn't it be fun if someday. (dream on)  we could get together and have a real jam.  I would be just awed by all of you.

P.J>

mr2kewl

i get a most relaxing and peaceful feeling from this song. thanks
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Flash Harry

I'm in agreement with all these comments.

I have never been to the States, but this music invokes images of a place that I would like to be.

Lovely piece guys. If you ever get a big camp organised let me know. I'd be there. I'll even bring my uke.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

guitarron

Michigan's Upper Peninsula is pristine and relatively unravaged

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

Wow guys. This is such a haunting, touching piece of music. It's simply gorgeous. I can't praise it enough. You definitely need to do some more like this. You actually lost me in the music there...