A pirate walks into a bar.....

Started by tkofaith, February 09, 2009, 10:07:19 AM

tkofaith

Quote from: Ferryman_1957 on February 12, 2009, 10:22:23 AMAn atom walks into a bar and says "Help, I've lost an electron!". The barman says "Are you sure?". The atom replies: "Yes, I'm positive."

More geek humour.....

;D Why is it that before I came to this forum I'd never met a geek that was musical?? LOL  ::)
Cheers!

Tim

"Music survives everything, and like God, it is always present.
It needs no help, and suffers no hindrance.  It has always found
me, and with God's blessing and permission, it always will."
--Eric Clapton

beleg

A seaman meets a pirate in a bar. The two men take turns boasting of their adventures on the high seas.

The seaman notes that the pirate has a peg-leg, hook, and an eyepatch. He asks, "So, how did you end up with the peg-leg?"

The pirate replies, "We were in a storm at sea, and I was swept overboard into a school of sharks. Just as my men were pulling me out a shark bit my leg off."

"Wow!" said the seaman. "What about your hook"?

"Well," replied the pirate, "while my men and I were plundering in the middle east, I was caught stealing from a merchant. I was arrested and my hand was cut off."

"Incredible!" remarked the seaman. "How did you get the eyepatch?"

"A sea gull dropping fell into my eye," replied the pirate.

"You lost your eye to a sea gull dropping?" the sailor asked incredulously.

"Well," said the pirate, "it was my first day with the hook..."

tkofaith

Cheers!

Tim

"Music survives everything, and like God, it is always present.
It needs no help, and suffers no hindrance.  It has always found
me, and with God's blessing and permission, it always will."
--Eric Clapton

ianjm

A horse walks into a bar. The barman says whats up with you, the horse replies, nothing Im fine. The barman says  so why the long face

Flash Harry

A man walks into a bar with a peice of tarmac (asphalt) under his arm and says to the barman:

"Gimme a beer and a whisky for the road".
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

ianjm

An englishman, scotsman and an irishman walk into a bar.
The barman says is this some sort of a joke?

beleg

A man walked into a bar and sat down, ordered a beer. As he sipped the beer, he heard a soothing voice say, "Nice tie!" Looking around he noticed that the bar was empty except for himself and the bartender. A few sips later the voice said, "Beautiful shirt." At this, the man called the bartender over. "Hey, I must be losing my mind," he told the bartender. "I keep hearing these voices saying nice things, and there's not a soul in here but us."

"It's the peanuts," answered the bartender. "They're complimentary."

beleg

So this pirate walks into a bar and sits next to a drunken wench.

The wench looks him over and says, "Nice pirate outfit. Where'd you get your earrings?"

The pirate says, "Arr, I bought one from the dollar store on the other side of town and I got the other from the dollar store across the street."

So the wench exclaims, "Wow! Not bad for a buck-an-ear!"

beleg

A pirate walks into a bar with a paper towel on his head. The bar tender says, "What's with the paper towel?" The pirate says, "Arrr! I've got a Bounty on me head!"

Ferryman

Keep digging - you'll be at rock bottom soon!

But you're still raising a smile.....

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR