Slow Burn roughmix

Started by guitarron, February 08, 2009, 01:15:07 PM

Satchwood

I just had another listen to this - flippin great stuff - man I dig this vibe on here !!!  This is like DavidEssex-laced-muuusak !!!  Very cOOL !!!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

guitarron

Quote from: Satchwood on October 28, 2009, 11:28:13 PMI just had another listen to this - flippin great stuff - man I dig this vibe on here !!!  This is like DavidEssex-laced-muuusak !!!  Very cOOL !!!!
thanks Satch
got give David Essex a listen

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

64Guitars

On This Day bump.

Very cool song.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

scottieD

I can just see ORH strolling down the street in his pimp hat and cane...telling it like it is...keep it real Homey...great tune guys...funkatastic! ;D

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...

64Guitars

Quote from: scottieD on February 08, 2011, 05:19:59 AMI can just see ORH strolling down the street in his pimp hat and cane...telling it like it is.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Bluesberry

Quote from: guitarron on June 09, 2009, 10:57:17 AMCanadian lager induced is more accurate
Canadian Lager will never let you down.......fantastic listen, thanks to the BUMP police!!!

I realy got to try and get loose like this.......I usually end up too controlled in my songs....loosen up... Pluto to Uranus kind of loose man.....thats my mission for the upcoming weekend.    Your Sheraton come in yet Ron?

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

guitarron

Quote from: Bluesberry on February 08, 2011, 07:35:26 AM
Quote from: guitarron on June 09, 2009, 10:57:17 AMCanadian lager induced is more accurate
Canadian Lager will never let you down.......fantastic listen, thanks to the BUMP police!!!

I realy got to try and get loose like this.......I usually end up too controlled in my songs....loosen up... Pluto to Uranus kind of loose man.....thats my mission for the upcoming weekend.    Your Sheraton come in yet Ron?

thanks for the bump-
been really busy since the holidays
yes BB
the Sheraton is fantastic-it took FOREVER to get it i JUST got it last week. (slow boat from Connecticut to Michigan in the snow storms)
I've been putting together the last pieces of my e drums-triggers on the way (i'm an Ebay addict lately)
Also, just yesterday i received a new Mustang 3 *(got a sweet deal from Sweetwater)- it's the 100 watt amp-
loving it-i'm gonna post more re: that when i get the chance
i'm working on a blues number to collab with TonyW if i ever stay in the basement long enough to do it.
Labatt's Rocks!

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bluesberry

Its a gear perfect storm.......a howling gale of gear.......a gear trifecta.....

That Mustang III looks like a blast, crank er man.  And of course the Sheraton, whats not to like, everytime I pick mine up I love it all over again, they are a good bit of guitar for the money thats for sure, and the tone, hows that tone Ron?

What is this about E-drum triggers, you got me curious.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Great bump, music this good is ageless.............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

guitarron

Quote from: Bluesberry on February 10, 2011, 05:45:45 AMIts a gear perfect storm.......a howling gale of gear.......a gear trifecta.....

That Mustang III looks like a blast, crank er man.  And of course the Sheraton, whats not to like, everytime I pick mine up I love it all over again, they are a good bit of guitar for the money thats for sure, and the tone, hows that tone Ron?

What is this about E-drum triggers, you got me curious.

Actually, the triggers are roland pd8 pads for my SPD 30 which i use as a "brain" (controller). I have a roland kd 8 on the way to complete my electronic kit-put together on the cheap-using old drum hardware

i bought the Mustang3 because it has a 100 watt amp- i've been missing playing out a lot lately-my thinking is this amp could most definitely handle small-medium size venues if ever hook up with another band.

have you tried using Fuse to tweak the sounds in it? pretty cool stuff

i haven't loaded the ableton Live yet or the amplitube fender edition

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis