hallelujah - jeff buckley cover (unplugged)

Started by #gpmproject, December 15, 2012, 01:35:31 AM

#gpmproject

hallelujah
Time:
0:00
Volume:
UnpluggedFest2 (banner image missing)

Hi Legends, how are you?

Right, I've recorded this song before, but not in unplugged version. Another thing, I really love this song, I don't know why, but it's amazing, maybe, because every time I'm playing this masterpiece I'm thinking about my girlfriend, friends and family.

In this song I've used virtual stereo technique for acoustic guitar, it means three same mono tracks, first track, reduced by EQ just for highs turned left, second in the middle - normal track, third track reduced for lows - turned to the right side, because I don't have two condenser microphones for guitar recording:-( and it sounds great:-)

so here's my another version of Hallelujah and sorry for my English language.

SharksDontSleep

The guitar sounds really good, nicely done.
Great vocals too.

You can hear the work that's gone into this & it shows.

Cool
8)

Hilary

I agree with Mr Shark, the guitar sounds amazing and the song really suits your voice. Jam-packed with emotion. A mighty fine cover.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Blooby

This song intimidates the heck out of me (to perform), but you really did service to it. I'm intrigued with the guitar tone(s) as well.

Nice.

Blooby

Redler

Excellent job, Lubo!! Your voice is brilliant! Fantastic cover!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

bruno

That acoustic sounds lush - really nice recording. Nice technique for recording - will try this out, never heard about this. Lovely vox, well done Lubo.
I have been thinking of doing a version of this - you beat me to it :-)
B.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Hook

Quote from: Blooby on December 15, 2012, 10:14:42 AMThis song intimidates the heck out of me (to perform), but you really did service to it.
Blooby
I feel the same, thought about giving it a go live many times over the years but it seems to me that it requires too much emotion. You really captured that  here however and I really enjoyed the listen!
Fest On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

SwanSong

HI Lubo wonderful presentation of this classic song.
great vox and grt guitar work. well executed. agree
with comment.s cheers NEIL.!