Apart from music, what other hobbies does everyone have?

Started by Redler, December 15, 2012, 12:38:23 AM

Speed Demon

Lots of exercise.

Running down the boss, pushing my luck, shifting the blame, ducking responsibility and stabbing people in the back.

I don't have time for much of anything else.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

bruno

Other than music - food and drink. I love food, so I taught myself to cook! Love Italian and Indian food. Always cooking one or t'other - and enjoying a nice wine, although am partial to dutch lagers. Normally its the family around the table eating food. I love Sambuca/Pernod (neat one ice, sipped slowly), and JD.

Don't care for football (soccer) - I used to love it until Sky ruined it, used to play 11 and 5 a side - nothing serious though! 

I love gadgets and technology as well!

B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

thetworegs

Quote from: Speed Demon on December 22, 2012, 09:17:46 AMLots of exercise.

Running down the boss, pushing my luck, shifting the blame, ducking responsibility and stabbing people in the back.

I don't have time for much of anything else.

So just an all round nice guy..........

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Hilary

My hobbies - we I gave up nearly everything to pursue my solo singing - gave up competitive badminton (unlikely I know) 3 years ago and competitive singing 2 years ago this Xmas, my acoustic duo 2 years ago Feb 2013 and last year I gave up singing with a big band (mostly music related I know).

If I end up giving up the solo stuff (and I'll know fairly soon whether that's going to happen) I'll probably go back to competitive singing http://www.signaturesingers.com, assuming they'll have me back  ???

Other than that, my time's spent with my family.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

SharksDontSleep

Quote from: Hilary on December 22, 2012, 11:52:44 AMgave up competitive badminton (unlikely I know) 3 years ago and competitive singing 2 years ago
Played a bit of badminton myself a couple of years ago, but had to stop when I took up Table Tennis again (local league), to try & keep my weight stable (it's not working). Only play once a week now and in a division that's really too high for me, but it's a challenge!
Competetive singing ... Is that a contact sport & does it have an offside rule? ;)
Sounds interesting, although I guess you'd have to have a singing voice to compete with, so it cuts me out for starters!

Hilary

Quote from: SharksDontSleep on December 23, 2012, 12:52:16 AM
Quote from: Hilary on December 22, 2012, 11:52:44 AMgave up competitive
Competetive singing ... Is that a contact sport & does it have an offside rule? ;)

check out the website - it's hardcore - err I mean very challenging  :o
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça