microphone testing day tomorrow

Started by Oldrottenhead, December 11, 2012, 11:16:14 AM

Hook

I hate to admit it but it took me most of yesterday to figure that one out ORH. I did however get it before I saw your explanation (toot toot!)

However, with the end of the world looming on the horizon (12/21/12) I think the countdown clock is a bit wasted on this one. I, therefore, will humbly request a countdown to Armageddon. I thank you in advance!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

Happy 12/12/12 everyone!

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

64Guitars

Quote from: Hook on December 12, 2012, 05:20:37 AMHowever, with the end of the world looming on the horizon (12/21/12) I think the countdown clock is a bit wasted on this one. I, therefore, will humbly request a countdown to Armageddon.

Doomsday Countdown  (Dec 21, 2012 0:00:00)

0:00:00

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

kenny mac

ODH

Quote from: 64Guitars on December 13, 2012, 12:28:54 AM
Quote from: Hook on December 12, 2012, 05:20:37 AMHowever, with the end of the world looming on the horizon (12/21/12) I think the countdown clock is a bit wasted on this one. I, therefore, will humbly request a countdown to Armageddon.

Doomsday Countdown  (Dec 21, 2012 0:00:00)

<div id="doomsday_countdown" style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 16pt;"></div>

Is that 0:00:00 GMT, EST?  This is important to know because I have my team breakfast scheduled at 08:30 GMT.  Presumeably because it's a Mayan thing, then it's Mexican time.  Wouldn't want the world to end on an empty stomach...
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

64Guitars

Quote from: Nick / odh on December 13, 2012, 05:10:58 AMIs that 0:00:00 GMT, EST?  This is important to know because I have my team breakfast scheduled at 08:30 GMT.  Presumeably because it's a Mayan thing, then it's Mexican time.  Wouldn't want the world to end on an empty stomach...

Actually, it's whatever your local time is since it uses your computer's system clock. So 0:00:00:00 is when your computer's clock strikes midnight on Dec 21, 2012.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Speed Demon

The Earth's atmosphere will be removed and replaced with the fragrant aroma of old sheep dip #9

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

T.C. Elliott

recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Hook

6 and a half hours to go, Oh Crap! :o
ON

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely