Micro BR

Started by Chezedog, December 09, 2012, 07:55:07 AM

Chezedog

I finally obtained an SD card that my new/used Micro BR is willing to play with, and have managed not only to record a song, but to get it out of there in mp3 form.  None of which would have been possible without the help given me by the people that hang out here.  

Years ago, I purchased a Yamaha RX-20 drum machine and a Tascam Porta-One 4-track cassette recorder.  The first song I recorded with it featured the drums, two guitar tracks, and me reading from a bit of trash picked up off my studio floor.  I'm big on tradition, so the first recording on my Micro BR features drums, two guitar tracks, and me reading the Micro BR Manual.

Oldrottenhead

haha glad you got there. i think. ;D ;D ;D ;D
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Chezedog

Quote from: oldrottenhead on December 09, 2012, 08:15:10 AMhaha glad you got there. i think. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well, like they say, no good deed ever goes unpunished...  ;D

Hook

I totally dig it brother, much better than some of the crap I come up with :'( They say Micheal Stipe from REM used to read of of cereal boxes & such! Very enjoyable, welcome!
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Gnasty

hahaha..This had me laughing out loud!! I always love quirky songs like this. Congrats on the micro br.

Go cheze up some more dog!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

SE

Cool stuff, when I first got the mbr I would gladly have burnt the thing, clear as mud, glad you got a tune out of it!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

phantasm777

crazy! reminds me of frank zappa somewhat!

Chezedog

Quote from: phantasm777 on December 11, 2012, 10:29:42 PMcrazy! reminds me of frank zappa somewhat!

High praise indeed.

Facemask93

Like it lots man , crazy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Geir

Very cool !!!