True love (new song by chunk and kenny mac)

Started by kenny mac, December 07, 2012, 03:18:38 AM

kenny mac

True love
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I was in the vaults looking for a bit of inspiration and this song jumped out at me,I contacted chunk to tell him and he gave me the go ahead.
This song was a real pleasure as it ran very quickly in my head and I had nailed it in a couple of hours from lyrics to guitar,One of those songs that just flowed and the production on keys and drums etc was chunks usual high standard.

chunk

Poptastic Kenny. The chorus is f*cking spot on. Exactly the sort of thing I had in mind. Great job. A pleasure collab.

Greeny

So fine. Just a great, feelgood listen. Perfect performance and production, and a chorus that's going to be flying around my brain all the way home. Superb.

DeificDave

Great stuff guys, I'm digging this one a lot, a great vocal on this track. A really excellent collaboration!   
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos

kenny mac

Cheers guys for the comments,I asked chunk to trust me on this one and he let me post it without hearing the finished product so chunk thanks for that,Think it worked out ok in the end,a pleasure as always.

Oldrottenhead

nice one guys. i remember this one think i had a wee shot on it too. braw tell yer maw.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Lounging McCoy

That one had me dancing.  It's a good thing nobody was around to see!  Good job guys.  Great production.

phantasm777

reminds me of some 80's pop, but good pop! likin' the guitar on this. great job!

I think you guys are the Stock, Aitken and Waterman of Songcrafters. Hit after hit. Magic............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Redler

Quote from: phantasm777 on December 11, 2012, 10:33:09 PMreminds me of some 80's pop, but good pop! likin' the guitar on this. great job!

Agree with phantasm777. So fresh and good!! Nice collab!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR