Bob Ross - Autotuned

Started by Greeny, December 04, 2012, 01:37:50 AM

henwrench

I think I should watch this every morning. Y'know, just to help.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Quote from: henwrench on December 04, 2012, 04:18:49 AMI think I should watch this every morning. Y'know, just to help.

henwrench

When I was off work, I'd watch a double bill of Bob every morning. He has the power to soothe.

Therapy.

Oldrottenhead

my mate johnny scally (another muzo) was off work long term with a bad back. and to kill the boredom watched this show every day. bought some paint and brushes and learned to paint from the show. a gallery (in inverness i think) now regularly sells his work.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

kenny mac

Didn't know that about scally jim,but that bob Ross should do voice overs for relaxation tapes,seen his work regular as I work shifts and he is a genius .A guy with the voice of a hypnotist,the talent of any great artist and hair like the Jackson 5.

Oldrottenhead

aye johnny sold quite a few. tho this summer he was gigging for the summer season in Kos, he got back last month, so i'm sure he will be back to the painting again.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

bruno

I haven't seen Bob for ages - fabulous show and highly addictive :-)
Love this track  ;D
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Gritter

I think that's the best thing I've ever seen...ever! Thanks Tim. I needed that. I was singing along by the end.

IanR

Thanks Tim,

That brought a lot of good thoughts to my heart  :)

Ian

recorder
PreSonus Studio 1824
recorder
PreSonus FaderPort 8
recorder
PreSonus Studio One