Jackofalls Irish

Started by Wiley, February 07, 2009, 11:38:19 AM

Wiley

IRISH_02
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hope you don't mind Jackofall.  But I'm still trying to figure out the Br thing.  I remembered this song. I think one of your best.  So I used it to practice on.  I managed to get it downloaded into my Br and dug my old Les Paul bass from under the bed and added some bass to it.  And got it back.   Still don't quite get all the v tracks but anyway. I am still learning.  Hope you don't mind.  It is a lovely song.

jackofall

Another great surprise! The bass gives it the depth that I could hear in my head but couldn't achieve (I'm totally clueless about bass guitar played properly. I use my son's bass but just play the most obvious notes). You've made it sound so much better. I would love to get in a studio with you and Old Rotten Head singing it and do it again - including a a piper....How can we make dreams happen?  I've had the most boring life imaginable, except for plucking strings. Would love to have a hit and not work anymore! 
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

dragonshade

What a night of surprises and collaborative wonderful music.

Wiley, beautifully done  :)

You sound great together.

guitarron

nice collaboration-i can hear piano in it-a break from tradition i guess

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

The Reverend 48

Truly Beautiful...... :)
You have taken a great piece and added another layer of Magic...The Bass really gives it depth 8) 8)

Wiley

Thanks guys I'm glad no one to offense.  Now I figured out how to add to something.  Still lots to learn only had my BR a week.  Something was mentioned about flute.  I have a pan flute in that key. Will have to give it some thought.

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder