aj to sa stava (sometimes everything is possible)

Started by #gpmproject, November 22, 2012, 12:21:10 PM

#gpmproject

aj to sa stava_1
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi legends, how are you?

I'm back with a brand new song in my native language exactly, because it's more easier for me and you'll have some troubles to understand, but it doesn't matter, as we know, music is universal language for people all around the world:-) so I hope we'll stay friends anyway:-)

Right, another thing I'd like to tell you. I lost my hearing for few weeks, absolutely and I'm afraid, that it will be never in the same level as before. Some infection attacked my Eustachian tube. Long story. Very painful and exactly I was very nervous, aggressive and frustrated. I stuck in the world without sounds which usually surrounding me every day, even my girlfriend voice.

and now very important thing - I've ordered a book MIXING SECRETS by Mike Senior, which is dedicated for musicians like me or you and for home recording studio owners. And it's absolutely great. Slowly helps me to get sound of my tracks better and better. I found in that book too many great advices about leveling, compressing and final wrapping. So I've recorded new song and tried to get proper sound - exactly not like a professional, because I'm sitting upstairs in the room 2,5 x 2,5 meters not @ studio:-)

so enjoy my new mastering and mixing experiences, have a nice day, peace and love...

Oldrottenhead

fabulous lubo, has a beatles flavour to it, like john lennon singing in slovak. glad your hearing is back. hope to hear more soon.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

Lubo, this sounds very, very good.  Your acoustic is just so crisp and lovely.  Very nice recording.  I love it.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

#gpmproject

thank you guys:-)

as I said I'm working with nice guide for home recording studio owners and musicians and first very important advice was "midrange is the key", probably that's the reason, why acoustics sounds good, I've reduced all low frequencies on each track, even bass line... too many musicians working @ home recording studio, wish to have very deep and strong bass range in their songs - wrong! loud bass reducing sound level of final track.

check EQ lines on the top of each track

Redler

Agree with Dave and James!! Nice acoustic pop!! This has many briiliant additions; strings and percussion flavors! Your language sounds Italy to me on some places :) . Fine job!

I hope your hearing comes back to normal!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

henwrench

Great song, great sound, love the string 'swells'. Ace!!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hi Lubo, what a nightmare that have been for you. I hope your hearing problem resolves itself fully soon. I very much enjoyed this song and the mix sounded great to me...........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Gnasty

That is one mighty fine mix. PERFECT i must say. Yes those string swells are freaking awesome sounding. I can`t imagine losing hearing. I hope that doesnt happen again. You sure didn`t lose your touch though. Nice work!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

#gpmproject

Hi guys:-)

thank you to all.....

last night something happened - people call it medical miracle:-) my friend had a birthday last night so we had a couple of drinks...few drinks...no two bottles of vodka and I was really drunk and all night I spend on sofa, because my head was like big bell on church - each movement, each sound was very painful with  long echo:-) and when I woke up in the morning my hearing was back on both sides on 100%. very happy with that.

and now I'm going downstairs to get some pills against the headache and drink some mineral water - no recording today:-)

launched

Sorry about your ears Lubo, hope you are recovering well.

I think this song is awesome, sounds great and you sound like John Lennon!

Very cool, well done!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover