Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SE

Ahh remember this, Be Bop Deluxe, still sounds cool, great live band, magic!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

SE

Have never heard the last tune," In a Yorkshire Landscape",pure class and thanks for posting loving the listen.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

"adventures in a yorkshire landscape is from the be bop deluxe album  axe victim.

and there is a connection with the song "for stuart". mainly the guitar from axe victim.

here is a quote from bill nelson. 

QuoteWay back in time, I remember reading an article about a punk band from Scotland called The Skids, who had just signed to Virgin Records. In the interview with the band, (it was in 'Sounds', the now defunct pop rock newspaper,) the band cited me as an influence on their music. A little later, I met the band's vocalist and frontman, Richard Jobson, backstage at one of my concerts and was invited to produce their records. The first project we worked on was an e.p. which I co-produced with John Leckie. John and I had gained a reputation as a sort of production 'team' at that time, because of our collaboration on the Be Bop albums. I travelled up to Dunfirmline in Scotland to rehearse the band prior to recording and there discovered that the band's guitarist, Stuart Adamson, was not only a huge fan of Be Bop Deluxe but had actually gone to some lengths to track down and purchase my original white Hoyer guitar, the one that appears on the 'Axe Victim' album sleeve. Stuart had bought it from Adrian 'Ada' Wilson of the band 'Strangeways.' Ada himself had purchased it from a music shop in Wakefield to whom I'd either sold it or part exchanged it for something else. Anyway, it had ended up in Stuart's hands.
At the recording rehearsal, Stuart said he wanted to give the guitar back to me as it was a piece of my personal history. He thought that I was the rightful person to own it. I was flattered but told him that he'd bought the instrument legitimately and should hold onto it himself.

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SE

Nice one Jim, you live and learn, great peice of info!
recorder
Boss BR-80

phantasm777

for some reason i always liked - sister seagal, if i remember the title correctly, its been a while. especially live in the air age vers.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

pjd1

Thanks for this ORH a welcome blast from the past , he could play all right !

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8