0:00
Volume:
thought i'll post this 2min guitar duel. :D
did'nt use any of the Mbr effacts, instead i used
my Rp150 guitar pedal.

Heavy Metal all the WAY!
Oh yea... bodybuilding too :D

BossMicroBRew

This is pretty cool stuff, man. I really wish I could trem like that. What guitar did you use?
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

tafka

your Vinni More right???
bang on tones.brilliant playing.
NOT LONG ENOUGH

Tony J.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Guitar-Maniac

Quote from: BossMicroBRew on February 05, 2009, 12:26:12 PMThis is pretty cool stuff, man. I really wish I could trem like that. What guitar did you use?

i use the jackson dk2s ( sustainiac )
Heavy Metal all the WAY!

Russ

Awesome.

It has the eighties hair metal vibe to it.

I love it.

RevHeadRaZ

damn your good man!!!! Was this improv or did you sit back and write the solo, before recording??

I love ur stuff!!!! great technique....very clean sweeps. 8)

I can only dream of playin like that! Are u self taught? U sound like u have done a bachelors in music!!!

I got to a certain level a few years ago and have had trouble progressing. What is ur practice routine?

BTW: I'd like to hear this track with a little less reverb, even though it gives it the 80's sound I know ur fond of (especially the drums!)
Keep it Phat 'n' Tasty

Guitar-Maniac

Parts of it were planned ( had a couple of takes b4 recording ) and
others, well... brain froze :P , so some were improv.

i had lessons for a few months but man, that teacher was horrible! kept giving me cover songs to play! though, pretty greatful for some techniqes he showed me.

well, my pratice routine is simple! never play your guitar, instead try something different at every pratice, could be tehniqes, scales etc...
but make it different every time! ofourse leave some time to play tho :D keep it at the end.
Also, what i found very helpful is, lets say you got your sweep's down, now find a different way to play it, perhaps some leggato tap thing :P

hope this helps.
Heavy Metal all the WAY!

BossMicroBRew

Quote from: Guitar-Maniac on February 05, 2009, 12:35:21 PMi use the jackson dk2s ( sustainiac )

I played one of those Jackson MG series a handful of times. Never have played other Jackson's much, but I noticed if the action is set right, they play really, really well. Sounds like you got it down, though.

I had to re-listen to this when I got home. My headphones at work are pitooty...and if it sounded good on those --> Sounds even better here!
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

dragonshade

:o
HOLY CHIT

WOW that was AWESOME!!

Love the sweep picking... never could get that  :-\
Straight outta 80's metal.

Dude, YOU rock.

Glenn Mitchell

Ok, THAT was hot.
Good timing, good feel and intonation, great phrasing and variation to keep up the interest. Not my style but I listened all the way thru anyway. (I'm very easily bored so that's a BIG compliment from me)
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Cakewalk Sonar platinum

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks