Feedback on a Museum of Oddities (band) Website

Started by Blooby, October 26, 2012, 04:09:07 PM

Oldrottenhead

what bb said.   looking good guys, and blooby the avatar come to life, fab playing. and i loved how the wind or a draught catches your hair at times, very rockstar indeed. site bookmarked.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

chip

Noticed you had VE-20: Vocal Performer. May I ask what you think of it Blooby?  It looks very interesting.... I put the BR80 through the PA but not really user/ PA friendly enough so took it away for use back home...
Sweet young thing aint sweet no more.

64Guitars

Love the video. It's great to see you guys performing. And seeing Blooby is like watching The Flintstones movie for the first time, or Robin Williams' portrayal of Popeye. Cartoon characters come to life.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Lurker

Quote from: oldrottenhead on October 27, 2012, 11:54:21 AMi loved how the wind or a draught catches your hair at times, very rockstar indeed.

It's Bruce's adoring fan.  He brings it to every gig (we are in Florida).

Here's another vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wn3f9TEE8c

This is our set one finale.

launched

I've been having trouble getting on here lately, and I'm glad I caught this thread! Your site is simple and easy, which always makes me happy - In my mind, a site that isn't so cluttered will surely provide more utility. Very neat and clean - Love it.

I enjoyed the videos, except for the obvious indication that you both look very warm! I've already packed jumper cables and blankets in my vehicle, with snow tires ready to put on.

You both are a great duo, and it would be so easy to consume several pints watching you play.

Glad you could get this cool stuff together - Awesome!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Blooby

FYI, I pulled the link to our database off the main site (with chord charts to songs, etc.).  For those of you who wanted access, the direct link is here: https://sites.google.com/site/songdata2/.

Peace.

Blooby