She Keeked My Dogg - vigwig

Started by vigwig, October 23, 2012, 11:34:55 PM

vigwig

I created this song for a workout song, it is in the bpm range for that and  probablt also qualifies as a D&B or dance.  Anyway it is best listened to with some sweet & sour sauce or some curry.
Vic

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

bruno

Insane!  ;D ;D ;D
A lot of editing on this one - interesting dropping in and out of the back beat - but maintain the flow of the piece, that must have been difficult and require some skill. I don't think people appreciate how much work goes into dance music!
I enjoyed this, even if I'm to old for a glow stick   :D
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

vigwig

@Haylie  Thanks for listening and the kind words
@Bruno   Yes it took some doing because of how I started out..  Alot of snippingand sliding  back of everything else to provide a 'hole' to sqeeze in some mayhem but stay in the beat.  My wife was finallly driven to ask what all the fuss was about as I let out a loud report everytime the keyboard or mouse misbehaved.  I meant to go back and confirm the flow of the beat; maybe when we get home from the beat doctor, ha ha ha.  Vic

Farrell Jackson

"you say it's your birthday"......"it's my birthday too yeah"......this has to be the pinnacle of Viggyness editing! You've got a winner here Vig......who keeked my dogg? I think I need to find a hooka pipe. Great work Vigster!

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Redler

Cool!! I felt a slight flavor of Prodigy...really good stuff! => mp3 player!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

vigwig

Thankyou Farrell and Redler for the comments  
Thanks Swansong  I am blessed with your comments.
Vic

SwanSong

Hi Vigwig...great peice and for sure a work out beat..
kind of reminded me in parts of the beatles "BRITHDAY".
either way sound great. cheers NEIL.!