down loading.

Started by wiley, February 04, 2009, 06:27:04 PM

Wiley

Ok  I just wanted to know Do some of you have trouble downloading the songs from Here?  I've wanted to jump in on a few, (very few) but most times it tells me content decoding has failed.  I have gotten some of you to e-mail me and everything works fine.  Just wondered if it is a site problem or my problem.  If mine I will talk to computer guru.  ???
Thanks  P.J.

64Guitars

I just did a bit of searching on this issue and, from what I've read, it seems to be a problem with Internet Explorer 7. Is that what you're using? If so, I suggest that you download and install Firefox:

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

It's perfectly okay to have more than one web browser installed on your computer. So, if for some reason you want to continue using IE 7 for other sites, that's okay. But if you use Firefox for downloading from this forum, the problem should disappear.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Wiley

Ok I will try that.  And I believe I do have interenet explorer 7.  I can get songs ocasionnally but most of the time not.

Thanks
P.J.

Wiley

Hey thanks  64  I downloaded fire fox and tried a song and it worked.  But I couldn't  play them on-line.  But it steered me to a flashplayer plug-in And I think all is well now.  I also have to check out the song in the e-mail yet.Again Thanks
P.J. :D