Zombie Stomp

Started by Gu Djin, October 13, 2012, 04:42:36 PM

Gu Djin

Zombie Stomp
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I am back.  At least until April next.

So while I am browsing - something to remind you of what you have been missing.   ;D

Glad to be home

Sort of missed this place

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

SE

Interesting electro pop tune, nice vocal effect too is that a kasso ?  Enjoyed the listen.
recorder
Boss BR-80

SwanSong

HI Leigh nice to see u back and this is a super peice from you
your music was always innovative and melodius. very nice vox.
and beat. and intresting and nice added flavor with the electronica
kind of beat or sound. congrats welcome home and back NEIL.1

Geir

Hey Leigh, nice to see you back here.

And wow what a cool tune you've brewed together !

love it
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

SteveB

G.D. - I think you would have to be dead NOT to find this very infectious. A great production, and well worth a listen.  8)
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

Rata-tat-tat

This is kewl as hell... You should get Viggy to do a mash of this one for you... Too crazy good.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

cuthbert

Welcome back, Leigh. Very funky electronic piece! What did you make the bloops with?
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Gu Djin

Thanks guys.  Appreciate all the comment.

Briefly 'cos I am trying to catch up with all thats being going on while I was away

I played around with this idea in my evenings.  Basically I used an Korg M20 emulation on my iPad.  Kept it sparse.  Then recorded the boops vox (me) through the iPad mic and a vox app.  Straight through onto my iMac and Garageband.  x4 the vox track with different effects to build a harmony effect
Balanced the tracks and then shipped it to Logic Pro 9 for final tuning and "mastering"  And there you have it.  The iPad is an instrument not a toy.  Think what what happen if it was used by someone who knew what they were doing.  Lol

Thanks again for the listens and welcomes back.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

steelguitar

Cool electro tune...
Interesting sounds and effects
jean-sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

AndyR

recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb