Posting habbits on Songcrafters

Started by Geir, October 06, 2012, 05:00:44 AM

Facemask93

Thanks Chip , i was looking for justification for what i consider as my love for music , & i shouldn't have to , everyone needs something , whatever that be , & both of my wives , that is this one & the previous one , have both made me feel as though it is wrong to pursue what i love , i feel as though i have missed out on so much , but not any more , i will , God willing throw myself into the remainder of my years doing what i love

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Oldrottenhead

hi rob,

in my years here i have suffered many frying pan slaps, but every now and then i write a song for her so she lets me on sc she even lets me go to norway every now n again. but balance is the thing. whatever that is.

hic burp fart.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Rata-tat-tat

Wifeyfest or Spousefest anyone???

Quote from: oldrottenhead on October 26, 2012, 02:39:20 PMhi rob,

in my years here i have suffered many frying pan slaps, but every now and then i write a song for her so she lets me on sc she even lets me go to norway every now n again. but balance is the thing. whatever that is.

hic burp fart.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

bruno

The question is can you sample a 'frying pan slap' - loop it, and turn it into a song!
:-)

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Oldrottenhead

if the homemade fest wins, there is every possibility
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

Ooh, that national pan fighting championship weight frying pan?

I think that would smart....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Speed Demon

When I started playing gigs on a regular basis my first wife enjoyed going out, the music, the attention, but as time passed she went to the gigs fewer times. Then, one day she asked me why I didn't stay home more with her.
I told her the guitar was helping pay the bills and feed us and I couldn't get the audience to come to our home to hear me play.

That wasn't good enough. She nagged and nagged until I finally told her that, push come to shove, she would be gone and the guitars would still be with me.

She's been gone over 45 years. I'm still playing guitar.

If someone pressures you to give up something you love, that person is selfish and does not truly care
about you. There are plenty more fish in the sea. Throw that one back and go fishing again.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Gnasty

I ditto what Chip dittoed about Rob dittoing his reply. I`ll be single forever. Although chicks that play bass rev my engine these days. That could be a good match!

And for the wive`s club putting up with SC. You guys must have a lot of cash flow.  ;D

Quote from: Speed Demon on October 26, 2012, 04:30:47 PMThere are plenty more fish in the sea. Throw that one back and go fishing again.

Speed Demon you`re on P.O.F aren`t you??  :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity