Posting habbits on Songcrafters

Started by Geir, October 06, 2012, 05:00:44 AM

Redler

I'm sure that without this site, I wouldn't be so eager songwriter/home musician. Since I became active member in 2009, this site gave me a huge boost and encouragement to write songs and learn recording techniques. So, in the nutshell; I want to encourage the other members - newbies and supermegahyper heroes  ;D ;D ;D ;D, too!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Quote from: Redler on October 12, 2012, 12:24:23 AMI'm sure that without this site, I wouldn't be so eager songwriter/home musician. Since I became active member in 2009, this site gave me a huge boost and encouragement to write songs and learn recording techniques. So, in the nutshell; I want to encourage the other members - newbies and supermegahyper heroes  ;D ;D ;D ;D, too!

Kari

Exactly how I feel. It's our duty to promote and encourage - That's why when I get time I'm going to be collabbing, Bluesberry Bumping, thread hijacking and turning this site upside down for a couple days - So excuuuuse moi!! ;D

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Gritter

I was on here commenting daily when I was at work. Now that I'm unemployed I have less time to spend on here. Maybe that's why I'm out of work in the first place.

Oldrottenhead

sorry to here that sandy, hope you get work soon.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Hilary

Quote from: oldrottenhead on October 12, 2012, 12:10:06 PMsorry to here that sandy, hope you get work soon.
yes me too - but at least you look like a filmstar  ;)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

bruno

Quote from: Gritter on October 12, 2012, 10:20:34 AMI was on here commenting daily when I was at work. Now that I'm unemployed I have less time to spend on here. Maybe that's why I'm out of work in the first place.

That sucks Gritter - hope something comes along real quick, and you can get back to songcrafting!

Hmm - Is that a verb? Conjugate the verb To Songcraft,  I Songcraft, you songcraft, we songcraft ... :-)

recorder
Boss BR-1600

fenderbender

Interesting subject all
some great and clear points made by a lot of you
it seems from most of the posts -that we are all in the same boat -
I have said before that I'm not qualified to comment on some styles of music -
but love the work and talent to make the recording
so in that case -I might just listen and marvel and wish I was 30 years younger ::) ::) ::) ::)

I may not comment -but I listen and soak up the talent -
Songcrafters brought me back the love of making music and beeter still has given me the courage to try and write songs

I think the count -replies ect. are really secondary to making -sharing and enjoying each others talents and music and getting to gether for collabs with friends from around the world -friends I know but probably will never meet.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Facemask93

Sorry to hear about being unemployed Gritts , that sucks , hope you get sorted soon man .
 Not directly , but a big part of being a musician & loving music has been a major part of the breakdown of my Marriage , so , you could say Songcrafters gave me the push to make music , but indirectly finished off my relationionship

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

SteveB

Don't know about Posting habits on SC, my listening habits are all skew-whiff at the mo. :(
I have the wrong shade of AdobeFlash or something...Yes, yes, I know there's a great tute about roll back on SC, but I read it and get to those lines of spaghetti, and start to feel queasy. Besides, if I bugger up this laptop with its www-connection, and with teenagers in the house, it's OMG!!! ad infinitum...I'll await Adobe's pleasure and play catch up later. Good luck, everyone.  8)
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

chip

Quote from: facemask93 on October 26, 2012, 12:09:02 PMSorry to hear about being unemployed Gritts , that sucks , hope you get sorted soon man .
 Not directly , but a big part of being a musician & loving music has been a major part of the breakdown of my Marriage , so , you could say Songcrafters gave me the push to make music , but indirectly finished off my relationionship

Funny that Facemask, as I know the above has happened to many of my pals.... I don't know why it is, perhaps jealousy who knows but the girls.... Music can take hold of you sometimes, most times the music comes first, it does for me....I can get very compulsive about music to the neglect of  everything else including myself. But like I say. You are not alone.
Sweet young thing aint sweet no more.