"Star Mushroom" a MET Norway 2012 original

Started by Geir, September 14, 2012, 09:19:39 PM

kenny mac

launched

Spicy, spooky and spacey!! Looove the sounds you all have generated here!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

thetworegs

missed this one ...Excellent vocal JIm......love the backing vocals .......a crazy mushroom party under the stars....or had you been knocking back shots of Reindeer Piss....whatever it was ....it sounds great ......

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Flash Harry

Now this is fucking amazing. I should have been there yer twats.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

kenny mac

Bluesberry

This is what it is all about.........right here.......why I come to this site............why I am so glad that I am able to come back again, now that I am less busy at work, etc...........a song like this, with these beautiful people, and to hear Jim sing it out like this, in a proper live setting to really let his voice shine (I love your vocal here Jim), and the background stuff, and the real drums, and , and , and ............ I got damn shivers all over from this, I feel like I am floating.  You three guys just made my Saturday, thats some deep groove.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Kenny B

OHH YEAH!!!   This is cool ... there's nothing like jamming and creating
with others ... this is one thing I miss most ... fantastic sound and vibe!!!

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

boneonbone

Great collaboration.....lots of synergy there and the fun you guys are having shines through in the song.  Can't wait to hear the follow on songs.
"Play because you love it. Don't worry about if it will ever make any money, just understand that playing is an end in itself, and you play music, it will make your life better. And, don't worry about being a star, don't worry about making money, worry about nothing, just sit down with your guitar and let it speak to you and that will make your life better. It will bring beauty into your life. It's a great thing to do."     ---- David Crosby

Oldrottenhead

i want to see the stars from prosgrunn again..................never seen so many stars before
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Grahamsway

This is a very interesting song, crystal clear recording and amazing vocal work. Loved it . Graham