How Long - andy casson

Started by andy casson, September 14, 2012, 12:35:56 AM

DeificDave

Excellent vocal on this full of passion...I hope it all works out for you in the end
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos

launched

Well I hate to bump this song as I'm reading about your news, but it is too damn good, I absolutely love it!

Hope all goes well for you, bud and you find your peace however it shakes out. I really enjoy your music and think you are a top weaver of excellent tunes!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Rata-tat-tat

My feeling is the same as Mark's... I hate to bump the bad news...but this song is so freakin awesome. Took me a while to comment as I wanted to soak in all of it's greatness. Andy this production is top shelf. Your vox are so powerful and full of emotion... This is the bizz... Love it. I certainly hope you two are able mend all  of the crack.... thanks for the reminder... Gonna go hug the wife now.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

cuthbert

I missed this the first time around. :(

Sorry to hear the news, Andy - I hope things are better now. It's a belter of a song.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Oldrottenhead

i missed this first time too, and would reiterate what mark, tod and cuth have already said. feel your pain in the song man. hope it all works out for you.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

steelguitar

Missed it too.
So sorry to hear that kind of news. As said many before me,  I hope all the best to you.
Excellent production, this song is really great. I feel all the emotion in the vocals.
Beautyful song
Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

Gnasty

Oh wow geez Andy i had no idea. This is a spectacular song. Massive emotion in the lyrics your vocals and that outro guitar solo is most excellent. I hope you`re holding up good. I`m glad i`ve seen you around these parts lately.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Speed Demon

Both good news and bad news. The ups and downs of life.

A wonderful song.

I trust your life is now on the road to recovery. Good luck to you, Sir.

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

andy casson

Thanks guys for all the kind comments, this site still means so much to me! Things are on the mend, slowly but surely.... still have not picked up a guitar since writing this, but I am glad you like it, and I hope it helps anyone listening in darker times

take it easy
andy