Ride - beleg+orh+hook+thetworegs+lou

Started by beleg, August 30, 2012, 10:31:52 AM

beleg

ride
Time:
0:00
Volume:
CollabFest (banner image missing)

Here is a collaborative project that I worked on with ORH, Lou, HOOK, and thetworegs. I broke the song up into 4 sections and sent them to each collaborator so that they could add vocals without being influenced by the other sections. In the final section of the song, I mixed together all the vocal tracks.  Enjoy

Music was composed on the iPhone using Garage Band (using synth station 25) and the vocals were mixed using Audacity.

thetworegs

You have done an excellent job Beleg mixing this together it sounds like we almost knew what each other were doing ...but we didn't of course...it was great to be part of it.....thanks

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Hook

Awesome beleg!!!! I really  enjoyed recording my part and love how it fits with the others. Great job gentlemen! beleg, great puppetry here, I love how that ending comes together. I see you didn't post for collabfest, it sure does meet the criteria. Well done, great idea!
Rock On!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Oldrottenhead

not had a chance to listen yet, but will soon.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gritter

This came out great. I enjoyed the tension created by the different vocalists.

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

SE

Great stuff Beleg turn out great, some top vocal talent on there, a great listen!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

Quote from: Hook on August 30, 2012, 12:01:36 PMI see you didn't post for collabfest, it sure does meet the criteria.

I was thinking that too, except CollabFest entries are supposed to be only by members and I don't know who Lou is. Is Lou a Songcrafters member?

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Gritter

Quote from: 64Guitars on August 30, 2012, 01:48:41 PM
Quote from: Hook on August 30, 2012, 12:01:36 PMI see you didn't post for collabfest, it sure does meet the criteria.

I was thinking that too, except CollabFest entries are supposed to be only by members and I don't know who Lou is. Is Lou a Songcrafters member?

"Lou"