You're not worthy

Started by Hilary, August 25, 2012, 07:08:16 AM

Hilary

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

OK guys a straight song from me - as rare as hens' teeth. I was listening to one of Reggie's songs this morning and couldn't help but feel real sorry for the woman in the song. So I picked up the guitar, pinched a couple of lines from a song I'd previously abandoned and tried to imagine how I'd feel if that was me!

It's nothing personal honest Reggie (!) - Reggie's song is https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=10625.0 if you want to check out my inspiration

All recorded on the internal mics, vox and guitar together plus one harmony - btw - something weird happened with the panning, despite panning left and right there's no harmonies on the right side! I might look at it again sometime but in all probability I won't!

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

phantasm777

Hilary

recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

SE

Nice bitter sweet tune with emotion, caught it and sung it ,well done!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

64Guitars

Quote from: Hilary on August 25, 2012, 07:08:16 AMOK guys a straight song from me - as rare as hens' teeth.

You should do more straight songs. This is excellent!

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Hilary

Thanks for listening and for the lovely feedback guys :)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

bruno

Sounds good Haylie - it has a very live feel about it, which is great.
B.

recorder
Boss BR-1600

thetworegs

Beautiful song Haylie....the perfect response for the heartless selfish bastard in love me tender......let's hope she left him for good and met her prince charming.....you should do more serious songs......comedians make great serious actors and  I'm sure it goes the same for music too ......Bravo

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Hilary

Quote from: thetworegs on August 26, 2012, 01:00:50 AM.....you should do more serious songs......comedians make great serious actors and  I'm sure it goes the same for music too ......Bravo

Reggie - I got offered a lead role in a pilot for Sky Living last year (yes I'm trying to act too) but it never came to fruition due to scheduling issues - I'm still hopeful to do it in the future at some point!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann