Low Down Boogie (was my 1st BR tune)

Started by BossMicroBRew, January 31, 2009, 04:38:41 PM

BossMicroBRew

LowDownBoogie
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hello all! This was my first Micro BR original recording I made as soon as I bought it last fall. I didn't really know how to use it at the time,(still don't) hence the repetitive drums and abrupt ending.

However, I finally got the cahones to post it. I hope you all enjoy.

"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Bluesberry

QuoteHowever, I finally got the cahones to post it.
Talk about cahones, that is excellent.  You have the blues rock in your soul brother.  Great sounding guitar work. Great singing as usual.  Good post and great song.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Guitar-Maniac

Heavy Metal all the WAY!
Oh yea... bodybuilding too :D

BossMicroBRew

Thanks for the kind words! I'm humbled. I've found this site and the MBR to be quite musically motivating.

mr2kewl

damn micro!!! that's some kick ass licks - kick some more out!!!
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

Bluesberry

QuoteI've found this site and the MBR to be quite musically motivating.
You are not kidding, since finding the MBR and more specifically, this site my musical confidence, creativity and enjoyment has exploded.  I love this place too.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

BossMicroBRew

Quote from: mr2cool on January 31, 2009, 07:07:01 PMdamn micro!!! that's some kick ass licks - kick some more out!!!

Many thanks!! I'll see what I can do. mr2cool, I wonder what it sounds like with little bass. Feel free to add something in if you want.

dragonshade

Afraid to share that  ???

Great job all around, and a first???

Do more soon!

The Reverend 48

BossMicroBRew

Thanks! I'm really glad you all liked this one. I wish it were Witchita quality, but that would take some serious practicing on my end!

Quote from: forte8 on January 31, 2009, 08:57:13 PMGreat Rock and Roll lets here more!

I'll see what I can do.