New Vox guitars with built in amps and rythmn machines... !

Started by Greeny, August 22, 2012, 04:43:10 AM

Greeny

I like Vox teardrops. I also like cheap, quirky guitars. The RRP on these is £262 !!!!! Built in amp, speakers and drum machine! You can plug them in normally too.

The review in Guitarist magazine was so-so, but they look great fun for the price. I want the blue teardrop one, lol  :)

http://www.voxamps.com/guitars/apache/

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

steelguitar

Hum, I am not confident in the quality of this instrument... more a toy than a real guitar for me....
Need to have a try of it to decide if it is good guitar or not, or a toy with interesting sounds I could use for a song.
Sorry for my comment without a great enthousiasm
Jean-Sébastien
recorder
Boss Micro BR

"I'm sitting on a comet / Slowing speed / I'm landing on your planet / On your land of weed" Daniel (de Sète)

https://www.facebook.com/TheMAUSS

chip

Quote from: steelguitar on August 22, 2012, 06:01:53 AMHum, I am not confident in the quality of this instrument... more a toy than a real guitar for me....
Need to have a try of it to decide if it is good guitar or not, or a toy with interesting sounds I could use for a song.
Sorry for my comment without a great enthousiasm
Jean-Sébastien

How much are the real ones? Do they still make them?  I love the look of the Vox teardrops, the old ones at any rate.
Sweet young thing aint sweet no more.

Hook

Rest assured I have no expectations of quality but I still want it!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

phantasm777

i still have a late 60's vox bass, only the neck is cracked :(

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

jules metcalfe

I want a white one for the Brian Jones look! Sounds interesting!
recorder
Boss BR-532

Rata-tat-tat

I was pretty impressed with the little tiny Vox amp my buddy has... If the sound is anything like that little Amp... Id get one for sure...make a great practice rig or something to take out camping.
recorder
Tascam DP-02