Another Beatles Quiz

Started by Geir, August 21, 2012, 05:34:50 PM

cuthbert

Quote from: 64Guitars on May 15, 2014, 01:16:44 PM
Quote from: Geir on May 14, 2014, 03:27:42 PM
Quote from: Gnasty on February 16, 2013, 12:19:41 PMBig orange sun - Here comes the Sun?
I very well could have been, and if it's not .... it is ?

Is it "I'll Follow the Sun"?

How about 'Good Day Sunshine'?
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

64Guitars

The time on the clock on the front of the building (train station?) is "One After 909".

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Geir

Yes indeed, that is impressive! I think that was the hardest one to get. It was the last one I got ::) not that that says a lot :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Geir

Oh and yes ... Cuthbert is indeed right !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

64Guitars

Of the remaining 10, I think I know 6 of them. But I'll wait my turn while I continue to try and figure out the other 4.

Great quiz, Geir.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

64Guitars

Quote from: Geir on August 22, 2012, 12:50:23 AMI should come with an extra info. One of the clues are actually not a Beatles-son, but a song from one of the members, released while Beatles still were together.

Quote from: Geir on August 23, 2012, 05:04:43 AMone correction. ... it's actually 2 songs that's not Beatles songs, but solo work. The other one from years after they broke up.

There are a lot of songs released after the breakup of The Beatles. Could you maybe limit the possibilities for us by saying, for example, "All songs in this quiz were released prior to 1975" (or whichever year you choose)? Or maybe give us the date that the picture was published so we know that the songs must have been released before that date.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

64Guitars

Quote from: Geir on May 15, 2014, 04:44:43 PMLennon. '69 and '80

Thanks. That was a more generous clue than I was hoping for, though it's still pretty hard to figure out.

I know the one from 1969 but I'll leave that for someone else to guess.

As for the one from 1980, the people coming off the slide and subsequently going through the "Magical Mystery Door" appear to be the same people who are emerging from the top of the hill. Therefore, when you go through the "Magical Mystery Door", it's "(Just Like) Starting Over".

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Geir

Actually the one from '80 is almost impossible to get. It's a pretty generic term that can be used to describe half of the worlds population.

Well now I just made it way too easy :D

Good night Chicago, wherever you are !
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Jarle

My guess is that the angry man is shouting to the little boy on the box: "Carry that weight." ??
recorder
Boss BR-800