1st MicroBR Project - Introduction (Updated)

Started by BossMicroBRew, January 29, 2009, 06:12:02 PM

tafka

i do see a flaw in this idea....
lets say someone picks a song but is unable to play the lead guitar part and for instance lets say i am asked to play it for him.
i would like to help and i really don't mind not taking the credit for it.
i have been a "Ghost" player here already.
just a thought.

Tony Jones.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

tkofaith

Quote from: Witchita on February 05, 2009, 01:19:37 PMi do see a flaw in this idea....
lets say someone picks a song but is unable to play the lead guitar part and for instance lets say i am asked to play it for him.
i would like to help and i really don't mind not taking the credit for it.
i have been a "Ghost" player here already.
just a thought.

I would hope that everyone here would give credit where credit is due! :-\  There are a lot of people here that only play one instrument, and I have no problem with collaborations.

Tim
Cheers!

Tim

"Music survives everything, and like God, it is always present.
It needs no help, and suffers no hindrance.  It has always found
me, and with God's blessing and permission, it always will."
--Eric Clapton

tkofaith

Cheers!

Tim

"Music survives everything, and like God, it is always present.
It needs no help, and suffers no hindrance.  It has always found
me, and with God's blessing and permission, it always will."
--Eric Clapton

guitarron

i use a BR 600 mostly-i do have and use a MBR tho
I post mine under other recorder-post your work

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Dmann

This is a neat idea, however I know a few people on these forums that only play other instruments and some don't even own a 6 string guitar.

While I understand that the majority of people buying the MBR are guitar players, with the rules imposed I think you might be excluding some people from taking part.

In addition, I use a rack mount preamp unit. I have been using it for almost 20 years now and it is "My sound." I personally did not buy the MBR for use of it's COSM processor. I actually didn't even know it had built in effects until I read the manual.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk or get you to change the rules, honestly, I just probably won't take part in the 1st contest due to these limitations, main reason being I really don't have the free time to try and emulate and reprogram on the MBR what I have already acheived after years of tweaking my tube preamp programs.

Edit ...
 re-reading this It's sounds kinda rude, not my intention at all, just typing out my thoughts. I probably will give it a shot after all, as I realize there will hopefully be additional contests.

FuzzFace

What if my guitar only has 5 strings?

Ha ha.

I'm in.

BAG

Quote from: dragonshade on January 30, 2009, 11:22:44 AMGuitarists can be real asses to each other...

How many guitarists does it take to change a lightbulb?.....

At least two.......
One to change it and the other to say "That's easy!!"

Alternatively...one to change it and the other to say"Show me that again....i wanna learn that!"
Just a roadie again.....

Pedro

At the time this project is in standby, but keep in mind that it will happen in the near future, it is only a matter of time.

Kody

I should probably say disregard my last post---I will be a proud owner of a micro br tommorow!! I'll be looking forward to the project.....sounds like fun!
recorder
PreSonus Studio One