Did this happen? Pics? Recordings? Fishing? Sex? :-*
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: Gnasty on August 18, 2012, 11:34:45 AMDid this happen? Pics? Recordings? Fishing? Sex? :-*

Yes... Details... In no particular order!!!! 1? 2? 3? 4?
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Tony W

Well the order kept reordering. I do have some pics, and as it turns out the best picture also happens to be the most illegal picture. I caught an 80lb Goliath grouper. It's a protected species, and while I knew I had to turn it loose, I didn't know that it couldn't be brought into the boat for pictures.....

Here's a Mutton Snapper instead of the Goliath grouper.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gnasty

Do you have any better shots of hook? Did that fish swallow him? I can't see him damnit!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Hook

Look deep into his eyes and you'll see me (the fish that is). I'm in the illegal pic also!

Next time brother!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Rata-tat-tat

Did the fish swallow him??? His name is Hook... Nuttin gets past me LOL
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Tony W

I feel pretty terrible about not getting up to see Hook. It's so damn hard when you go on a group vacation, and want to break away from the group.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Quote from: Tony W on August 23, 2012, 07:25:50 AMIt's so damn hard when you go on a group vacation, and want to break away from the group.

Why is it always like that - Impossible to break away, even to go to the store and grab a bag of ice.

"But we have ice"
"Like, four cubes and they're freezer burned"
"We could make some more"
"I don't want to wait 3 hours for them to freeze. I want to mix a drink right now"
"Well, maybe we could all go to the store together. Just give everybody a quick 3 hours to get ready, and then we could run a couple other errands while we're at it."
"Never mind..."
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Gnasty

Quote from: launched on August 23, 2012, 09:31:47 AM
Quote from: Tony W on August 23, 2012, 07:25:50 AMIt's so damn hard when you go on a group vacation, and want to break away from the group.

Why is it always like that - Impossible to break away, even to go to the store and grab a bag of ice.

"But we have ice"
"Like, four cubes and they're freezer burned"
"We could make some more"
"I don't want to wait 3 hours for them to freeze. I want to mix a drink right now"
"Well, maybe we could all go to the store together. Just give everybody a quick 3 hours to get ready, and then we could run a couple other errands while we're at it."
"Never mind..."

:D Yeeaaahh!!! I`m with Mark!

Or maybe you could just turn your phone off and disappear for a few hours. That`s what i would do.

"Where were you?"

Answers:

"Went golfing"

"I got mugged!"

"I`m a meth head and needed my fix"

"Went and met a songcrafter named Hook"  ;)

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity