I Like This Girl - AndyR Original

Started by AndyR, August 01, 2012, 06:52:47 PM

Hilary

I hope you have a lovely evening Andy and a great weekend too  8)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Rata-tat-tat

I've been itching to play this... My ISP was down at the house... couldn't get it on my phone... so alas... my work computer came through. I LIKE THIS SONG TOOO.... So well crafted... I digress>>> I LOVE THIS SONG
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Gritter

what a great tune! sweet and so much fun...a first class first dance wedding tune for the ages...(or anniversary tune).

Satchwood

Great song,,, i like...i like...i like this song!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

SE

Another fan too catchy for my liking, well played
recorder
Boss BR-80

Hilary

Quote from: andy casson on August 03, 2012, 10:29:54 AMI love Haylie's optimism about the house not being clean but no worries cause you've written her a song.

I went away for the weekend (singing) put the dishwasher on before I left Friday, came back on the Sunday and it was all still in the dishwasher, dirty bowls in the sink and my very gorgeous husband had fed the kids McDonalds all weekend. Oh and he's never written me a song!
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Ted

I love that there is a little mystery to this song: Who, exactly, is the you in the song – the third person? It's some kind of confidant – but it could be so many things: a goldfish, a mistress, a mirror, a diary. That mystery held my attention, and elevated this song above the "I'm smitten by someone" genre.

The performance is great too. I can't remember hearing you sing with this particular affect before. It's low and intimate, with a bit of weariness. And this adds to the mystery of the third person.

Blackout Bump - week of 28 July, 2012
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

StephenM

wow...love the vocals on this... defo a touch diff than the per usual ...

love the vibe overall...it is reminding me of the great great "The Guess Who".... such a great Canadian band of the 70s....
super Andy...great bump.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner