As willie says....class.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Fabulous song George !!!

As far as I can recall you have the original MBR. On that the EQ is found on each effect, so you  might want to modify the EQ on the effect. On the vocal patches there's a 4-band EQ. see pg 68 in the manual. If you record dry, you can experiment more with the effects by bouncing the track to a new one using the desired effect (edit the LOCation parameter and set it to the track you want to use it on)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

MrBud

Thank's so much,,,had to steady my nerves before laying that down on piano and voice,as it could go either way,,
done half-heartedly,,it would never work and everyone would hear it....So, thank you again,,it appears i'm on target :]  MrBud
Up And Adam

MrBud

Got that re: EQ,,,i'm working with some REALLY fundamental stuff here--you'd crack up if you knew !  so to EQ at least guitars is pretty important...and thank you for your words of encouragement--gets me up in the am :]

To Geir
Up And Adam

MrBud

Again-Thank you Sir !  Now what i'd really like to do is to emulate that video you had made just sitting in the kitchen !!!   no frills,no flashing images,no distractions--- just you and the song !  These days if you watch music videos,i think images change every 2-3 sec if i'm correct--overload ! WHERE's the SONG ? right ?!  Thank's again--dug that video :]

To Mr Rottenhead...
Up And Adam

MrBud

Quote from: Hook on July 19, 2012, 01:56:47 PMHeard this driving this  morning and couldn't wait to get home to download it. Great song, well performed, really dig that chorus!
Rock On!

Thank's to Songcrafters encouraging---i'm able to push ahead--- more on the way for sure,,,thank you
Up And Adam

MrBud

Thank you Nelson-- I was pretty nervous just trying NOT to screw this one up,as it could be very good,or......NOT!
I'm relieved i achieved something appealing,,,and heartfelt,,,it's hard for me to write songs that are not from the heart,,,i write silly shit sometimes just to lighten myself up at times,,but when i MEAN it,,i guess it comes out that way... Thank's man.
Up And Adam

MrBud

Thank's Redler,,,A song i was putting on the back burner till i knew i wouldent screw it up-and stay true to the emotion it came from...many more to come-- thank you again  Mr Bud
Up And Adam

Rata-tat-tat

Wow... I agree with all said... This is some very cool chord progression. Total mindblowing arrangenment... Don't worry yourself with the mastering too much... this as good as it gets for a rough mix... You can always come back and master later (My famous line for moving on to the next song only to never go back again!!! LOL) I will look forward to the finished product though!!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

tom r

Very nice chords going on in there. Chorus is particularly strong. Keep em coming
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound