One Fine Day - andy casson

Started by andy casson, July 13, 2012, 01:31:39 PM

Hilary

I'm not sure you know how good you are Andy, well you should! On the wife front, if she's upset coz she wants to spend time with you that's real good, if she's upset coz she's got lot's of chores for you to do, that's what mañana's for. Vanncad - have you thought about a career in marriage guidance?
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Rata-tat-tat

BTW Don't listen to Vann... He's a great guy... but he's also and instigator... as seen above... we don't want to lose you man!!! Tell her "Yes Dear"... those are the only 2 words a married man needs to know... even if you don't know what the hell she's talking about... even if you don't know what she just asked you to do... Say it with me... "YES DEAR". It works....
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Hilary

Quote from: Rata-tat-tat on July 25, 2012, 12:23:17 PMBTW Don't listen to Vann... He's a great guy... but he's also and instigator... as seen above... we don't want to lose you man!!! Tell her "Yes Dear"... those are the only 2 words a married man needs to know... even if you don't know what the hell she's talking about... even if you don't know what she just asked you to do... Say it with me... "YES DEAR". It works....

RTT you are a very wise man and definately have finely honed survival skills  ;D

WARNING, WARNING, WARNING for the 'Save our Andy Campaign' - inappropriate response to some questions such as 'Does my bum look big in this?' etc etc x (oh and even prisioners get half an hour in the exercise yard - or that's what I tell my husband anyways!)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça